BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinique Colour Surge Lip Lacquer Gloss High Shine Sheers
  • "IF YOU WANT TO USE THE BEST LIP LACQUER,YOU MUST TRY CLINIQUE COLOR SURGE LIP LAQUER GLOSS HIGH SHINE 201 DRENCHED PINK. I LOVE PINKS!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I love Clinique! Anything lip they have is the best. Their all moisturizing and Suitable for any lip types. 2 products in 1. Gorgeous shiny lips. I like this lip gloss, but it is kind of a little too much for me too. I actually got this as a sample and I do not use it much." in 4 reviews
  • "Gorgeous color fantastic smooth color. Satin finish It met my expectations it is long lasting color stay I would buy it again and I would definitely recommend to everyone [product:clinique-colour-surge-lip-lacquer-gloss-high-shine-sheers-201-drenched-pink-33oz9g-boxed]" in 3 reviews
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
Love love love this!!! The product works great. Great for on the go last minute lip care. It last well. Application of is really easy and simple anyone could do it. The price of it you can’t beat for the product. I will definitely use again.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
The first time I used this I was a bit hesitant because I don’t usually go for a lighter color but this made my lips and eyes pop. I really liked the way it went on and I felt you got a lot of product for the price point.
Kate C.
Henderson
LOVE the way this stuff is. It looks so good in my lips and just glides on when I use it. I am a first time buyer for this but I will buy more because I love it so much. It was at sephora when I bought it. And I will be going back to buy more and recommend it to my friends.
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality. I like to use it because it keeps the color.
Rachel D.
Really like the product and this color suits my skin tone. It keeps my lips very moisturized and only has a small tint to my lips. I recommend this to anyone that is looking for a tint of color with moisturizer. Price point is pretty average for Clinique products.
Cadee B.
Franklin, VA
I'm not going to be the best of my head I have to do that a good time to go to the person I don't know how much I just don't understand how I'm feeling like I can do about the same school in 6th or anything happen to be so much better now I'm good day add me on kik through Karina and and I have to go to school tomorrow night but I don't know what to
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
Gorgeous color fantastic smooth color. Satin finish It met my expectations it is long lasting color stay I would buy it again and I would definitely recommend to everyone Clinique Colour Surge Lip Lacquer Gloss High Shine Sheers
Antonia M.
Independence , MO
One of my favorite products while working at Clinique! Super cute but the packaging was sketchy. The lip scrub was so good for keeping my lips soft the price was worthwhile as long as I could open the container.
Rebecca K.
Marne
Easy to carry with you and easy to put on to add an extra spicy color. It leaves your lips not only shinty but also with keep them from getting chapped through out the day. Will have to apply a few times a day which is the only down side.
Jess P.
santa ana , CA
I absolutely love this! It's easy to purchase, easier to use and it made a difference on my daily basis! It's amazing! I really like and it fits all my necessities! I'd recommend to all and definitely use it again!