BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique lip gloss - Clinique Colour Surge Lip Lacquer Demi Matte Metallics 103 V.I.P. Pink. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. see more...

Morgan C.
Glen Daniel, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip lacquer. The name of it is matte metallic and that's a very good description. It's the perfect combination of both. It can be bought from any retailer that sells Clinique products.
Tiffany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks amazing! I love the fact that it's not your typical lipstick or lipgloss casing, but that it has it's own applicator!! I love matte lipsticks, I'll definitely put this on my "Must Haves" list!
maureen m.
Plains
Clinque is a brand I have tried alot of different products the one I use the most is their lip products they seem to last on me more than some of the others ..if you get a chance please try them out and you won't be disappointed ❤
Alyssa M.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVEEEE THIS!!! first of all, super affordable. The packaging is adorable and it lasts for so long. It's so easily applied and definitely astounded me. You should really go out and buy this, I'm going to go get another!
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally love this stuff so much and it's amazing! It works so we and it's long lasting and it's just perfect for me! It suits my skin well and I love how easy it is to use and apply! I'd buy it again no doubt.
Jasmin A.
Lawrence, MA
Is so cute I have used before and I love how your skin look when you put it on your face hope i can have some 😚😚😻😻
Destiny P.
Victorville
I love this product id definately recommend this to almost everyone and i would definately buy it again
Zara C.
Lovely to apply and doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky. Lasts a good few hours and only a little needed.
Kayla O.
I love matte it looks gorgeous and feels amazing I would definitely buy this product again and I think everyone else should too