Clinique Colour Surge Lip Lacquer Demi-Matte uploaded by Sthefany S.Clinique Colour Surge Lip Lacquer Demi-Matte uploaded by Kastely S.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Clinique lip gloss - Clinique Colour Surge Lip Lacquer Demi-Matte Metallics CSLL-102 Almost Famous. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips.

Clinique Colour Surge Lip Lacquer Demi-Matte
  • "I keep this in my purse at all times. It's great for any occasion. A bit pricey for its size but lasts a long time." in 9 reviews
Marria F.
This was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again and recommend this product to everyone.
sonia r.
this lip mate is my favorite because of the texture,it is easy to appy and for use its verry easy too.i think everyone can handle that.the package is nice i bought it at my local ulta store,
Susan D.
Austin , TX
This is such a beautiful color and very creamy. It comes in good packaging and it last for quite a long time. It's a great product for a reasonable price. It's definitely a good one to try out. I would probably buy it again because it a good products and a good price.
Tiffany L.
This looks amazing! I love the fact that it's not your typical lipstick or lipgloss casing, but that it has it's own applicator!! I love matte lipsticks, I'll definitely put this on my "Must Haves" list!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love this color people always compliment me on it long lasting stay on all day since it's matte good value not pricey at all easy to use and Apple anyone can learn I would recommend it to others of course
Sarah N.
Love love love this product. So easy to put on bare lips or on top of a lipstick/stain already on. The packaging is nice, as all Clinique products. I've bought this product a few times and plan to continue. And it's affordable!
FARAH A.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a really good value, quality lipstick that feels soft and silky and does actually last a little while. A lovely colour, chosen from a good range of colours. It has become one of my favorites.I find this keeps my lips moist all day, has a light natural colour and I can't tell I'm wearing it like the long lasting lipsticks. It's only 4 stars as I found it quite expensive.
Heidi C.
La Place, LA
I have used Clinique for over 30 years. I love their makeup. My skin is oversensitive and their makeup is hypoallergenic. I have tried other makeups but my loyalty remains with Clinique.
Ayuleida P.
Plantation
This lip is spectacular gives you a sensation of sensuality and beauty at the time of use it keeps your lips hydrated and lasts for many hours. It's great, I recommend it
Kastely S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought this in Delovely a while ago and never used it much. Let me tell you why. It is brown. The website "swatch" is inaccurate and makes it look like a pretty pinky brown. Truth is it is darker and browner in real life, with just the faintest hint of pink.
Realmente ele é indicado?
Karla G.
Lilburn, GA
What's the softer color of this.?