BY CLINIQUE

Gives incredibly high beam shine to lips.Light moisturizing formula blends in pearly shades.Delivers seductive colour & comfort. see more...

Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.
Chicago
I love this lipgloss, the color looks so natural.
Love Love Love!!!
My mom used to buy these. I finally got hold of them. In love! It gives a natural gloss and not an over powering lip glossy look. I will but til the day they're discontinued. Which I hope never happens.
Irtiqa K.
Irtiqa K.
New York
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. 😍😍😍😍😝
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Love my lip gloss but most of all this is my favorite one of them all ! I have almost every color and flavor ! Just have to make sure they are all hidden from my girls since they have great taste just like their mom !
Gilly P.
Gilly P.
New york city
Best gloss ever!!! Glides on its not too sticky at all and a soft rosy smell i love it. Also the price its just right. Clinique really does have the best products
ashley g.
ashley g.
these make my lips look so plumpy and juicy I' like them so much I bought mine in bealls and I carry one in my purse I also gave some last year for Christmas to my sisters and they really love thi product as well
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Oh I used these all the time when I was a senior in highschool. K loved a glossy lip and that is what this product alwaysbgave me
Rossibelt B.
Rossibelt B.
Fayetteville , GA
Me gustó mucho es un color intenso y colorido que se adapta muy bien A tus labios. Excelente !
Shana H.
Shana H.
It's a good product. Went on good, lasted pretty long. I would consider buying it again
Nikola C.
Nikola C.
Winnipeg, MB
I used to swear by this product. It was my high school staple and I wore it for a few years after. It's one of the only products I've finished a few tubes of and repurchased. The only reason I no longer use it is because I'm not into glosses and currently prefer mattes.
Megan N.
Megan N.
I love how crazy shiny this is! The formula is nice and slippery but not sticky. It goes on so well on the lips and didn't dry out the lips.