Clinique Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy uploaded by Maysa P.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Lip Gloss - Clinique Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy 106 Firefly. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips.

• Will i really get this product ?1 Answers
  • Is this sticky in texture?1 Answers
  • Color faded faster than expected did it do this to anyone else ?1 Answers
Clinique Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy
  • "This product is great.. For me it is best for my preteen whom will start middle school this fall. She is at the age where she wants to try makeup so this was a great starter for her! It's super glossy with just a tint of color. She loves it!" in 29 reviews
  • "Super sticky and color is great lasts a long time and even after drinking or eating. I don't have to keep reapplying. Love this glass. And if you like purple hues you'll like this one " in 9 reviews
  • "Love this color. It is great and is cheap and smells good. Goes on great and smooth" in 5 reviews
Danielle N.
Review for: 115 Cherry Apple more...
Absolutely love this lip gloss. The color is beautiful!! I love how it is sparkly. I usually reapply it once or twice when I am out. I have bought these lip glosses in a few different colors but this one if definitely my fav.
Sarah D.
Newnan
Review for: 102 Prettiest Pink more...
This is one of those glosses you can put over any shade and it will blend and compliment it well. I’m a longtime Clinique customer and love some of their simple, classic products most of all. It’s good quality as you would expect.
Jayonce C.
Atlanta
Review for: 121 Azalea, 105 Peach Goddess, 101 Beach Bunny, 115 Cherry Apple, 110 Ripened Red more...
This product is really great. It smells really good and shines even in a dull room so just imagine what it does when your out in the sun.It does not dry your lips out it instead leaves then luscious and plump .
Carrie N.
Love how glossy this is gloss is and the color is perfect! It’s a tad sticky which is why I only gave it 4 stars. It will last for hours (unless you are eating) and is good with lipstick or on its own. Happy with this gloss!!
Bethanie B.
Review for: 110 Ripened Red more...
Love love love this product! Small and easy to throw in my bag, very discreet to put on in public and they have amazing color choices so there is something for everyone!
Aby W.
This is my absolute favorite lip gloss. It applies so nicely, feels good on your lips, looks good on your lips, and stays on a decent amount of time before you have to reapply. I would recommend it to other people.
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: 105 Peach Goddess more...
I like the color and how this lip stuff conditions my lips even after I wash it off. It’s affordable and comes from a skin-friendly line- Clinique. It doesn’t do anything too major or note-worthy for my lips but sometimes having a simple (yet cute) lip gloss is perfectly fine!
Amanda S.
Review for: 110 Ripened Red more...
Love this. I love the colors they come in, the application and the feel. The price is on the higher end but the tube itself lasts long and so does the color while you’re wearing it so in my opinion, it’s worth the price.
Katie H.
San Diego, CA
This lip gloss is my go to.  I have a very nude light pinkish color that goes well with everything and offers a very simple approach to my daily makeup.  I have gone through almost the whole tube and it has lasted forever but I'm not a typical re-applier throughout the day. It's not super shiny which I like.  The only thing I took a star off for is that it's a little sticky for my preference but the color is my favorite so I deal with it.
Teresa R.
Houghton
Clinique Has always been my go to brand. But they made me Extremely Happy with their Surge Impossibly Glossy, I put it on and was amazed at how light it felt and how long it stayed on! I've not had luck with a lip gloss like that ever, definitely recommend!
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Color faded faster than expected did it do this to anyone else ?
Rochelle A.
White Plains, MD
Is this sticky in texture?
temorrow b.
Will i really get this product ?