Clinique Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy uploaded by Maysa P.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Lip Gloss - Clinique Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy 106 Firefly. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. see more...

• Will i really get this product ?1 Answers
  • Is this sticky in texture?1 Answers
  • Color faded faster than expected did it do this to anyone else ?1 Answers
Suzy G.
Lopez Island, WA
Review for: 104 Braisin
I really like this lip stain, although it seems to kind of dry out and look a little odd. I have to keep checking my mirror. When it does I add some caramex and re-blend. The real kicker is trying to get it off. I usually scrub my lips with my toothbrush, but it leaves some on still and I look like I wore makeup to bed. I will buy again, I really like this stuff.
Tracy P.
Deland, FL
This is probably my favorite lip gloss of all time. If you are looking for shiny, full-looking, colorful lips, this is the product to try. The color lasts even after eating and drinking. The downside like with any lip gloss is that some comes off every now and then. This goes on a little thick, but even wearing off a little it is still nice and smooth.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the concept of this, and when I tried it at the counter it was perfect. But in real life after a few uses, I found that I didn't love it as much as I thought. The formula is a little goopy and I end up with the stuck-my-lips-in-a-grease-pit look. They aren't kidding about impossibly glossy!
Salomie K.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Review for: 117 Loveable Plum
This is one of my favorite lip products this lip gloss is so perfect I usually work this out and I get so many compliments on my lip it's so nice it stays on for a long time that's why I love it give me two more children it doesn't make my lip Christy and I totally recommend it great really
Hayley P.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Review for: 102 Prettiest Pink
I have been using this lip gloss for years. It has a great texture and it is truly moisturizing. It is a bit pricey but it has a nice color to it and lasts. I think the value is fair but I would buy again and I would recommend to others. It is also great over lipstick to give it that shine.
Constance O.
Cabot, AR
Review for: 112 Sure Thing
I really like this lip gloss. It makes my lips shiny without the feeling of stickiness. I get lots of compliments and it always meets my expectations. It's a great value and it lasts a long time. I continually buy it and would definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it.
Christina F.
Benton, KY
I received this in a free gift bag from Clinique. I was hesitant at first to try it. I was afraid it would look like a 90's throwback. I was shocked that it wasn't anything like I thought. The color was perfect. It wasn't overpowering. The gloss kept my lips moisturized all day.
Dina K.
Tinley Park, IL
so amazing and makes my lips stick out. I love this so much and it did meet my expectations. so worth it to buy and its a must have. This was my first time using it. It came in simple basic packaging nothing too flashy. I will buy this again because this a must have product.
melissa b.
Farmingdale, NY
Review for: 121 Azalea
My favorite lip gloss ever! I use it everyday! It stays on for a long time and keeps my lips shiny and moisturized. It also comes in a variety of colors. I like the more nude color so you it doesn't look like you're wearing lipstick everyday! I usually buy it at the mall!
Susana S.
Las Vegas, NV
Glossy is a very good name decision for this product because yes it's very Glossy! Haha, but for real this lip gloss is bomb! The color selection is wide. It's kinda pricey but it is awesome on the lips and it doesn't feel gross sticky. I'll repurchase for sure!
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Color faded faster than expected did it do this to anyone else ?
Rochelle A.
White Plains, MD
Is this sticky in texture?
temorrow b.
Will i really get this product ?