BY CLINIQUE

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Apple Valley, CA
Review for: Totally Neutral
I really enjoyed this eyeshadow, although the colors are limited, but the quality is amazing! I also liked the brushed they provided with the kit. I have brown eyes and this color looked amazing, I would definite buy again but its going to take a while to hit pan bottom.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Millburn, NJ
I always found it hard to use purples to make a smokey eye because I always ended up looking like I was beat up. If you need special FX makeup to look beat up, buy this. Not elegant but stays on.
Latecia S.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
Love this color combo an it goes on great my only negative is I wish it was a little cheaper lol but it's very pretty an really makes brown eyes pop !
Amy S.
Amy S.
Eden, NY
This eyeshadow is highly pigmented which is a good thing. It blended easily together and looks beautiful with brown or hazel eyes.
Teri B.
Teri B.
Shepherdstown, WV
One of my favorites from Clinique Eye Shadow. LOVE the color and it stays on all day. Very complimentary to my eyes.
keyty G.
keyty G.
Great colors. Exactly what I wanted. No problems at all. Beautifull as all Clinique procducts.!!!! Love it...
Cherie W.
Cherie W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Doesn't irritate my skin, but doesn't stay for long on eyelids for long enough. I wish the color was more potent
Kerrianne B.
Kerrianne B.
Franklin, MA
Great for Blue or green eyes! The colors are not too bold and go on smoothly! Highly recommended.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Horseheads, NY
Love this colors! Good for everyday or evening depending on how you apply. Stays on well - better if using an eye primer.
Ceira H.
Ceira H.
These are some of my favorite colors. You can make it light or you can go dark.
Yamilet Romero
Yamilet Romero
Where I can get it and how is your level of pigmentation?