BY CLINIQUE

• Where I can get it and how is your level of pigmentation?2 Answers
chloe B.
medina, OH
these colors look absolutely gorgeous and pigmented when you swatch them on your finger, they have cute packaging too but once you apply it they don’t show the pigment as well and blend awful. when you blend them it becomes very splotchy and uneven
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
With this eyeshadow you could do a nice beautiful purple smokey eye the colors blend so nicely and go on so smoothly and stay on all day no smearing and the pigmented is very nice I highly recommend this eyeshadow if your a purple lover like me!
Sarah B.
Apple Valley, CA
I really enjoyed this eyeshadow, although the colors are limited, but the quality is amazing! I also liked the brushed they provided with the kit. I have brown eyes and this color looked amazing, I would definite buy again but its going to take a while to hit pan bottom.
Tina T.
Millburn, NJ
I always found it hard to use purples to make a smokey eye because I always ended up looking like I was beat up. If you need special FX makeup to look beat up, buy this. Not elegant but stays on.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
Love this color combo an it goes on great my only negative is I wish it was a little cheaper lol but it's very pretty an really makes brown eyes pop !
Amy S.
Eden, NY
This eyeshadow is highly pigmented which is a good thing. It blended easily together and looks beautiful with brown or hazel eyes.
Amanda S.
Horseheads, NY
Love this colors! Good for everyday or evening depending on how you apply. Stays on well - better if using an eye primer.
Leslie L.
Palmdale, CA
I usually don't wear eyeshadow but when I do I wear clinique brand eyeshadows cause they go on smoothly nd are healthy
Teri B.
Shepherdstown, WV
One of my favorites from Clinique Eye Shadow. LOVE the color and it stays on all day. Very complimentary to my eyes.
Cherie W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Doesn't irritate my skin, but doesn't stay for long on eyelids for long enough. I wish the color was more potent
Yamilet Romero R.
Where I can get it and how is your level of pigmentation?