Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Abi D.Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Alison P.Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Trio uploaded by Nathalia D.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kim H.
Pittsburgh
I’ve gotten several of these during Clinique’s bonus time and have always enjoyed them. I like that they are easy to use. These purples go great with my green eyes! I think it’s worth purchasing.
Jamie F.
Chicago
This eyeshadow palette was horrible. Nearly no pigment. The only color that really showed up on my eyelids was the dark purple, which really didn’t appear that dark when it was on my [pale] skin. Disappointed by this product
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
With this eyeshadow you could do a nice beautiful purple smokey eye the colors blend so nicely and go on so smoothly and stay on all day no smearing and the pigmented is very nice I highly recommend this eyeshadow if your a purple lover like me!
Aby W.
I love love love this trio’s colors! Again this company has done it with giving you something colorful without being overwhelming or over the top. It really goes well with bye and brown eyes in my opinion.
chloe B.
Medina, OH
these colors look absolutely gorgeous and pigmented when you swatch them on your finger, they have cute packaging too but once you apply it they don’t show the pigment as well and blend awful. when you blend them it becomes very splotchy and uneven
Angelica R.
Three coordinating shades of velvety, shimmery colour to create a wardrobe of looks, from subtle to dramatic. Creamy, intense shadows build quickly, blend easily for lasting colour. Wear them alone, as pairs or layered together. Ophthalmologist tested.
i loved so much
Jennifer  T.
Beverly, MA
I love this eye shadow! Clinique makes wonderful products and their eye makeup is awesome. I'm not one to put heavy makeup on but when I do I want to make sure that it stays on. This eyeshadow stays put and doesn't fade quickly. Also the pallets always come with the perfect combination of colors. I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer K.
Highland, IN
I have an eye shadow trio similar to this one, but with different colors. The colors in mine are a sparkly pink, a soft brown and a pretty beige. I like my shadow trio and use it every now and then. I feel like it's a good look for me, but I'm growing a little tired of the colors. Might be time to go shopping again....
Teresa F.
Coeburn, VA
If you know how to do eyes the right way or in a pretty blended way, these colors are nice. you can go from day to night with these. the colors are so pretty! they will really bring out your eye color.
Sarah B.
Apple Valley, CA
I really enjoyed this eyeshadow, although the colors are limited, but the quality is amazing! I also liked the brushed they provided with the kit. I have brown eyes and this color looked amazing, I would definite buy again but its going to take a while to hit pan bottom.
Yamilet Romero R.
Where I can get it and how is your level of pigmentation?
Do you have this in stock? What is price and shipping cost. Thank you.