BY CLINIQUE

Amanda S.
Holliday
I do love this eyeshadow quad and the natural colors, which I prefer because I'm too old for bright purples and blues, but I did notice it really settles into the crinkles of the eyelids after a few hours which makes you look a little cakey.
Mayra L.
The packaging is cute. I did not use the brush/applicator included with this set as it did not apply the shadows nicely. I found the formula a bit chalky and hard to blend as well. I would not buy this set again.
Tracie B.
Wichita
Clinique puts out some great shadows! I’ve never been disappointed. They have such a great product but with so much competition when it comes to eyeshadows I tend to forget them as an option.
Courtney L.
Fort Morgan, CO
I tend to use three of the four shades in the pack. The colors come out beautifully and the powder lasts. It is easy to transport on trips, stays intact, and the utensils in the set last. It also is great for contouring ones’ eyes
Sydney B.
Jacksonville
love love love. got this for free from nordstrom? as a gift for buying other products. i didn’t know i would love this product but i do! i don’t use eyeshadows very often, but if i do, i use this product!
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
A great eye shadow kit from Clinique, more expensive than I like to spend. But just seems to last forever! Usually buy in Sephora, and have tried a couple of the palettes. Seems to stay on pretty well, but like most eye shadows still works better with a primer.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
I have brown eyes and am constantly looking for colors that really make them pop. This color palette is perfect. the colors are very natural and yet stunning. can be worn day or night. for office or date.
Rachel B.
I love Clinique makeup, especially eye shadow. I work 12 hours day in a medical facility and I don't always have time to reapply my makeup and Cliniques eye shadow formula lasts all day and looks great! I would totally recommend this product to all my girlfriends!
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA
Clinique is the best makeup you can find. Yes, it cost more than your local supermarket brand but it is worth it. It is good for your skin. It is just so natural! Love these colors and have this in my bag now.
Liz S.
I use this eye color palate quite frequently. I love the plums and the neutral colors that are in it. There are a couple different options you can do with your eyes and this palate.