BY CLINIQUE

Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
A great eye shadow kit from Clinique, more expensive than I like to spend. But just seems to last forever! Usually buy in Sephora, and have tried a couple of the palettes. Seems to stay on pretty well, but like most eye shadows still works better with a primer.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA
Clinique is the best makeup you can find. Yes, it cost more than your local supermarket brand but it is worth it. It is good for your skin. It is just so natural! Love these colors and have this in my bag now.
Kylie P.
Lomira, WI
I really like Clinque products. I like how when I apply it to my skin, it feels like there is no makeup even on. I have used this product for years and really enjoy it .
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA
I have brown eyes and am constantly looking for colors that really make them pop. This color palette is perfect. the colors are very natural and yet stunning. can be worn day or night. for office or date.
Rachel B.
I love Clinique makeup, especially eye shadow. I work 12 hours day in a medical facility and I don't always have time to reapply my makeup and Cliniques eye shadow formula lasts all day and looks great! I would totally recommend this product to all my girlfriends!
Liz S.
I use this eye color palate quite frequently. I love the plums and the neutral colors that are in it. There are a couple different options you can do with your eyes and this palate.
Dana S.
I always love these colors when I see them, but who actually uses these colors on their face without looking like a clown ? I have yet to see a non-supermodel rock these colors
Andrea L.
Lexington, SC
Love the plum colors from Clinique. With the four colors you have different options for day or night. I was surprised how well the plums worked on my skin tone.
brenda j.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love the colors in this palate and they have lasted me a long time. Keep in mind that I only do my eyes all up if I'm going out, but this is just beautiful.
Stephanie S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is such a great quad! The pigment is fantastic so you don't have to waste time layering on product. It's also great for my sensitive skin.