Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad 101 Teddy Bear uploaded by Anais P.Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad 101 Teddy Bear uploaded by Abi S.

BY CLINIQUE

Creamy, intense shadow builds quickly, blends easily to a wash of long-lasting colour. Four coordinating shades for a wardrobe of possibilities; each can be worn alone, as pairs, or together. Sleek, transparent-bottom case makes it easy to select... see more...

• I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I co...1 Answers
  • How does this fell on oily skin?1 Answers
  • My question would be what other events would you where this shado...2 Answers
Eve B.
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it's so pigmented! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Michaela D.
Frankville
This is my daily eyeshadow but I only use the darker colours because the light one makes my eyes look weird but I absolutely love the other colours and I will definitely be buying this again
Grieta A.
Good eye shadow. I have the purple/violet shades palette. Will last a while, wont fade away.
natalie p.
Cotulla, TX
My question would be what other events would you where this shadow to?
adriana e.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1155366 Miami, Fl 33198-1044
How does this fell on oily skin?
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?