Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad 101 Teddy Bear uploaded by Anais P.Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad 101 Teddy Bear uploaded by Abi S.

BY CLINIQUE

Creamy, intense shadow builds quickly, blends easily to a wash of long-lasting colour. Four coordinating shades for a wardrobe of possibilities; each can be worn alone, as pairs, or together. Sleek, transparent-bottom case makes it easy to select... see more...

• I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know wh...1 Answers
  • How does this fell on oily skin?1 Answers
  • My question would be what other events would you where th...2 Answers
Antoinette L.
Received this as a free gift, love the the color perfect everyday eye wear color. Perfect amount of that little shimmer look
m r.
Favorite basic eye. I'm just a Clinique junkie though. wears all day without creasing and as always, beautiful colors
Marissa L.
As usual the colors that clinque produces are well pigmented. These are good neutral colors and will last a while.
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Love these eyeshadow colors! I use these daily!! You can use them for a natural look and also a more dramatic look
Keisha H.
Beautiful colors and I think has good pigmentation. The brand is a little pricey but you get what you pay for
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Very good simple palette! The colors are very soft and easy to work with. I love it for a more natural look.
Jill P.
Love this eye shadow. I would recommend this eyeshadow to anyone who as not tried it. I use it all the time.
Casey W.
Cleveland, TN
I love my Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad. All the colors are beautiful and make my hazel eyes POP!
Lauren M.
Great product gives me the option the achieve the look I desire due to the different colors in the pallet
Kristie T.
Duncanville, AL
I love Clinique products! I like the color options included in these quads. Can't wait to purchase more
natalie p.
Cotulla, TX
My question would be what other events would you where this shadow to?
adriana e.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1155366 Miami, Fl 33198-1044
How does this fell on oily skin?
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?