Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad 101 Teddy Bear uploaded by Anais P.Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad 101 Teddy Bear uploaded by Abi S.

BY CLINIQUE

Creamy, intense shadow builds quickly, blends easily to a wash of long-lasting colour. Four coordinating shades for a wardrobe of possibilities; each can be worn alone, as pairs, or together. Sleek, transparent-bottom case makes it easy to select... see more...

• I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I co...1 Answers
  • How does this fell on oily skin?1 Answers
  • My question would be what other events would you where this shado...2 Answers
natalie p.
Cotulla, TX
I have this eye shadow quad. Love the way it thowas the exact color as on the palate. Blends very good. I used to use it a lot for work, but also is a go to look when just going out somewhere quick.
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
This is more of a daily eyeshadow pallet with basic brown colors. I love it for my day look. The colors are very long lasting and I've topped them off with some gold eyeshadow for pageants. Much love for this brand.
Kyla Z.
Milford, PA
Gorgeous! This is my go to nude eye look palette. They are all matte they provide a beautiful vanilla highlight, taupe crease color, chocolate brown upper crease color, and great deep chocolate define shade. Love!
Amye S.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love these colors! I first got them as a sample in a free gift promotion. They blend very well and go good with my skin tone, which varies throughout the year!
Wendy R.
Vienna, VA
I have these shadows in browns and love because the pigmentation is very good. Its formula is very soft and easy to apply. The product has a long duration.
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
Love these shadows, perfect color for every eye color ! U can never go wrong wearing Neutral colors ! These shadows last all day ! I'm A huge fan !
not pigmented very well and not very noticeable color. the only thing i can say in its favor is that it does not dry the area or heavy it showns
Ashlyn S.
Cottondale, AL
I love Clinique eye shadows. Once applied, makeup looks amazing for a while. I have used this product several times and always get compliments!
Breanna D.
These colors are so great and easy to use, especially with other colors. These are good natural colors and great for everyday use
Antoinette L.
Received this as a free gift, love the the color perfect everyday eye wear color. Perfect amount of that little shimmer look
natalie p.
Cotulla, TX
My question would be what other events would you where this shadow to?
adriana e.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1155366 Miami, Fl 33198-1044
How does this fell on oily skin?
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?