Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad 101 Teddy Bear uploaded by Anais P.Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad 101 Teddy Bear uploaded by Abi S.

BY CLINIQUE

Creamy, intense shadow builds quickly, blends easily to a wash of long-lasting colour. Four coordinating shades for a wardrobe of possibilities; each can be worn alone, as pairs, or together. Sleek, transparent-bottom case makes it easy to select... see more...

• I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know wh...1 Answers
  • How does this fell on oily skin?1 Answers
  • My question would be what other events would you where th...2 Answers
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
This eye shadow quad is the perfect staple for an every day eye, while still being able to create more dramatic looks. When I travel, this is the only eyeshadow I pack. It's small and compact but has everything I need. The colors are a velvety matte that can be layered for softer or darker coverage. The colors are the perfect neutrals and blend so well.
Olivia K.
Grand forks , ND
This is by far my favorite eye shadow pallet I have ever purchased. I use it for my everyday makeup look, since it's so beautiful and natural. I have purchased this product multiple times, and recommend it to anyone who is looking for an easy, day-to-night pallet.
Anais P.
Isabela
This amazing palette have four coordinating shades of velvety color. You can created the look you want, from natural to dramatic. Creamy, intense shadows build quickly, blend easily for lasting color.
Maegan L.
Boone
Holy moly this eyeshadow palette is everything. I mostly use it as base shadows when building up to a more dramatic look but it can be worn by itself for a more natural look. The colors blend so well and I love the matte white eyeshadow it comes it, I use it as a subtle highlight or a.lid shade sometimes.
Amanda D.
Lake Elsinore
Great neutral for work. Easy to apply, nice compact size for your purse. I love this brand it never breaks me out. This was my first time using the palette. I have blue eyes and it works well with my colors.
Carolina G.
Mcallen, TX
This eyeshadow quad is great for everyday wear! I love how you can easily transition the shades from day to night, so I use it almost everyday. My eyes are brown, so the shades complement my eyes very well.
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
I received this product as part of a free gift with pirchase offered by Clinique. I love the quad because it is all the shadow I need for my everyday look all in one compact case. The Teddy Bear color combination is perfect for my blue eyes to stand out. Adding the highlights, shadows and shimmer add dimension to my eyes and really make them stand out. I've always enjoyed Clinique products because they feel "cleaner" and lighter than other brands I've used.
Courtney B.
This is a great neutral palette for everyday makeup. It's great for work-friendly, professional eye looks. However, I do find that the pigmentation on Clinique shadows tends to be lighter than other shadow brands like MAC, so you'll need to layer up quite a bit if you want a richer tone.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
I love these eye shadows because I really enjoy a natural look and that is exactly what this set gives you. This eye shadow last all day long and looks great. It is is a little bit pricey for what you get but that can be expected since it is clinique.
Cassie P.
W Hollywood, CA
I love the shadow kits that Clinique provide (they also have a recommendation of how to apply the colors to your eye). I have bought a variety of these because I use them all the time and they last so long
natalie p.
Cotulla, TX
My question would be what other events would you where this shadow to?
adriana e.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1155366 Miami, Fl 33198-1044
How does this fell on oily skin?
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?