BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This eye shadow quad is the perfect staple for an every day eye, while still being able to create more dramatic looks. When I travel, this is the only eyeshadow I pack. It's small and compact but has everything I need. The colors are a velvety matte that can be layered for softer or darker coverage. The colors are the perfect neutrals and blend so well.
Tarra H.
Abilene, TX
I was given this by a friend. Most of my Clinique came from her. I genuinely love the colors that Clinique has. So easy to use as it comes with to applicators and I would definitely buy this for my self again
Tracie B.
Wichita, KS
Clinique puts out some great shadows! I’ve never been disappointed. They have such a great product but with so much competition when it comes to eyeshadows I tend to forget them as an option.
Namrata P.
Revere, MA
Morning Java
Very easy to work with. You don’t even need any brush to blend in all the shades. It has very soft satiny texture with excellent pigmentations. I’ve been using these shades a lot for daily wear.. and these warm shades are perfect for this fall season as well!
Mickey L.
Really pretty colors and they blend well. They are pretty pigmented and smooth. They aren't super cheap though. If you buy high end makeup then you can afford this but if you can only afford drug store makeup then this is a little out of your price range. Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad
Heather N.
Rockford
I bought this Quad set to replace my generic eyeshadow. I absolutely love the matte finish. It goes on smoothly and never creases. It also doesn’t wear off during the day like my old shadow. I know that when I put this on in the morning it will remain there all day until I take it off.
Kelsey C.
Waco, TX
I feel like I could get this quality of an eye shadow for a much cheaper price. It is comparable a drug store alternative. You have to go to a Clinique counter to get it, which can be inconvenient compared to a drug store. I got this as a gift and wouldn't buy it myself
Amanda S.
Holliday
I do love this eyeshadow quad and the natural colors, which I prefer because I'm too old for bright purples and blues, but I did notice it really settles into the crinkles of the eyelids after a few hours which makes you look a little cakey.
Mayra L.
Arroyo Grande, CA
The packaging is cute. I did not use the brush/applicator included with this set as it did not apply the shadows nicely. I found the formula a bit chalky and hard to blend as well. I would not buy this set again.
Abbie W.
Canton, TX
I LOVE basically all Clinique products and these eyeshadows are no different. They have a great variety of colors and they last all day long. I use these almost on a daily basis. Great product for sure.
Tiffany Y.
How pigmented are these and are they long wearing?
natalie p.
Cotulla, TX
My question would be what other events would you where this shadow to?
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
price?
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
adriana e.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1155366 Miami, Fl 33198-1044
How does this fell on oily skin?