Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad

Creamy, intense shadow builds quickly, blends easily to a wash of long-lasting colour. Four coordinating shades for a wardrobe of possibilities; each can be worn alone, as pairs, or together. Sleek, transparent-bottom case makes it easy to select...

which shade would you recommend?
How does this fell on oily skin?
price?
Start your review of Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle O.
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Michelle O.
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Michelle O.
My color pallette isn't listed but I love it. The colors in my palette's pic make my blue eyes pop. It's highly pigmented, lasts all day, silky, blendable, and there's no fallout.
Mckenzie H.
mcalester
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Mckenzie H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this item is perfect and pocket size for on the go makeup instead of a huge pallet it’s very conservative and the colors are great
Diem N.
Brentwood
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Diem N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m in love with this eye shadow. I’m definitely going us it as my everyday look. It's very pigmented. It lasts longer if you put a primer and setting spray. It’s fun neutral color if you’re doing something bold with your lips like I did. Highly suggested it.
Albany R.
Sarasota, FL
Estas sombras para los ojos son excelentes y duraderas! Tengo varios años con ellas y la calidad es excelente! Me encantan en tonos morados y rosados!
riley K.
pound ridge
i think this eye shadow is very very very cool. it has some stunning colors and i lasts a while. however, i like more pigmented shadows shock is something this is not. honestly, i would probably not but this again but i do think it is a very good product.
Vanessa C.
Hialeah, FL
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Vanessa C.
I love keeping this little palette in my purse. The colors are very natural and sheer. Whether if its to apply makeup on the go which I would do most of the time or to use it at home for whatever makeup look, this eye shadow quad is the way to go. The only thing I would have liked is for the eyeshadows to be a little bit more pigmented. when I would use this eyeshadow I would always have to keep packing on eyeshadow on my lid so it can actually be seen. But if you are looking for a very sheer everyday makeup I would highly recommend.
jenn W.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really like this eye shadow pallette. I have hazel brown eyes, and it seems to make them pop! I use it about 3 to 4 times a week. I like to mix my other palettes in. It's super easy to use, and very pigmented. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that likes brown palettes. You can make it daywear or nightwear!
Kathryn A.
East Lansing, MI
I like this product because of the range of natural colors. Nice to wear for a clean natural look
Heather P.
Gallup, NM
I would highly recommend this eye shadow. It went on easy and stayed on for hours.
Taleessa S.
La Verne, CA
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Taleessa S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I just got it in my birthday last year, I already liked that brand and I’m happy with the results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...