BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How pigmented are these and are they long wearing?5 Answers
Tarra H.
Abilene, TX
I was given this by a friend. Most of my Clinique came from her. I genuinely love the colors that Clinique has. So easy to use as it comes with to applicators and I would definitely buy this for my self again
Heather N.
Rockford
I bought this Quad set to replace my generic eyeshadow. I absolutely love the matte finish. It goes on smoothly and never creases. It also doesn’t wear off during the day like my old shadow. I know that when I put this on in the morning it will remain there all day until I take it off.
Kelsey K.
Waco, TX
I feel like I could get this quality of an eye shadow for a much cheaper price. It is comparable a drug store alternative. You have to go to a Clinique counter to get it, which can be inconvenient compared to a drug store. I got this as a gift and wouldn't buy it myself
Sabrina K.
Yonkers
I have used many different kinds of clinique eye shadows...i love that they have such a variety and affordable....the product goes on so light and nice to work with ... it dose not came up and last a long time ....i am happy with this product...
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
I wish there was a color choice on here, but I used the purple and pink hues. I love this shadow because on the inside, it gives a diagram of where to apply the shadows, which is great if you need a reminder or are learning. It's also against a mirror, so you can see how you're doing. It's long-lasting and always a great brand.
Meagan B.
Brookland
I really love the eye shadows from Clinique. It is a great brand. I have problems wearing some eye shadows, because I have allergic reactions. Clinigue has never given me an allergic reaction. It is super easy to apply. The colors are beautiful. You can go from day to night easily. I wear Clinique eye shadow everyday and will continue to do so. Thank you for great makeup.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I have never in my life used an eyeshadow that has been better than these quads! The pigment is stunning and the formulation is buttery. It also doesn't crease and lasts all day! The colors are unique and make beautiful pieces. It's the only eyeshadow I have ever hit pan with! Best purchase ever!
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este producto. Y más porque no ando usando sombras por alergia en los ojos. Pero puedo durar todo el día sin ninguna molestia. Además sus colores asientan en cualquier tipo de piel. Y es de la mejor calidad del mercado.
Hermi W.
Beautiful colors and look really natural on your eyes too. Great for everyday makeup and suits my brown eye color. You can use the colors by layering them up and creates a transitioning color. Great product
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
I have the shadow quad in shade 112 pink chocolate and it was one of the first eyeshadow palettes I ever had. This is also only one of two eyeshadow palettes that I actually hit pan on. They are easy to blend and are super pigmented.
Tiffany Y.
How pigmented are these and are they long wearing?