BY CLINIQUE

Brenna G.
Foxborough, MA
I love the green color, but for the price I would probably be able to find a very similar shade in the drugstore. There is no creasing and fallout. There is a hint of shimmer. Great for hazel or green eyes to make them pop. It's been on the market for years and can be great for a dramatic look.
Jennifer P.
Folsom, PA
Love these shadows... they are my favorite because they are simply, compliment each other nicely, and last long.
Amy C.
Springville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great coverage, applies smoothly. I never see creases when I use this duo. I have it in pink and chocolate, but I'm not sure what the official name is. The pink is subtle, and the brown matches it perfectly.
Kimberly L.
A classic color combo in one convenient package. These just seem to have too much shimmer for me.
Leslie M.
New Britain, CT
Is a good product. It last long. No need to constantly buy one. I've used the same one for months and once you put it on it last the entire day without brushing off. Like other brands
Christina B.
I'm not a huge fan of clinique eyeshadows. They aren't bad but you can definitely get better quality for the price and even from the drugstore.
noreen b.
Manchester, NH
Excellent product and has been on the market for years. when compared to other products i give it an A. there is no comparison, i purchse this product at macys
Rebecca A.
Lafayette, LA
If you are in the need of an everyday color, this product is right for you. It's the perfect size to throw in your bag. It goes with almost all colors and will keep throughout the work day. I would but this product again but most likely in a different color.
Jill B.
Battle Creek, MI
Received this as a gift and I really like the colors. It goes on well and lasts the whole day.
Amber S.
Perth Road, Ontario
I love how soft and subtle the colour is. It goes on nicely, doesn't hurt my eyes or make them itchy, as some other brands do.