Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo Ivory Bisque/Bronze Satin

Clinique Colour Surge .07 oz / 2.2 gr 536 Ivory Bisque/Bronze Satin Eye Shadow DuoClinique Eye Shadows - Creamy, intense colour in one stroke. Surprisingly lightweight. Ophthalmologist tested for even the most sensitive eyes. Blendable duos bring...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo Ivory Bisque/Bronze Satin!
Lilburn, GA
I love this palette. Its not super pigmented but It is just right for achieving a smoky eye. It goes on easily and blends well with the other shades. This many first time purchasing this palette, I do like it enough to repurchase. I do recommend this product to other consumers.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Clinique products. These colors are complementary so I don’t have to think about it. I use it every day. It is easy to apply and lasts all day! It’s less expensive than other department store brands. It’s a great every day product!
I'm loyal to Clinique eyeshadow. One color lasts me 2 years, wearing it almost every day. And it lasts most of my work day. Especially when combined with Clinique lasting eye cream (I do that for special occasions).
Kershaw, SC
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo Ivory Bisque/Bronze Satin uploaded by Betty R.
Purchased at: belk
I needed a good matte neutral shadow for mature eyes. This one fit the bill perfectly. It is very subtle and lifting for aging and mature eyes. The color combo is ivory bisque/bronze satin.
Falkville
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo Ivory Bisque/Bronze Satin uploaded by Kristina T.
This is the eyeshadow I use daily! It can be applied lightly for everyday wear or heavily for a Smokey eye effect! It goes on evenly and smoothly and stays in place all day!

Looking for your answer?