Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow uploaded by Tessa H.Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow uploaded by Tessa H.Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow uploaded by Astra H.
14 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

A rich, luminous color with a velvety finish in two coordinating shades. These duos feature perfect pairings of in-demand shades, with more of the in-demand highlight shade. The shades deliver creamy, intense color in one stroke and are blendable, comfortably lightweight, and long-wearing. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. see more...

• I have been wanting to get this eyeshadow for a while but haven't y...1 Answers
  • Do they blend well?4 Answers
  • Where can i buy this from?2 Answers
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Elkview, WV
Being a Loyal Clinique customer since high school, I have finally ventured out to new brands only to return to my tried and true products from Clinique. This eye duo is one the best they make and a top favorite of mine. I even wore this duo, Strawberry Fudge, on my wedding day! It is beautiful and can be applied as light or as heavy as you want. Clinique shadows also never look dry and make my eyes appear smooth.
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Girard
Review for: Clinique
I love these shadow sets, they are buttery and soft with very little fallout when blending. The color lasts a long time and can be extended when using primer. They are perfect for quick makeup days and the colors are very pigmented. They work best with soft shadow brushes and smudge well under the eye for a minimalist smokey eye. I will be buying and adding more to my collection.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Austin, TX
Review for: 506 No-Show Taupes
This is by far my favorite eye shadow duo from clinique. It give you a very natural look. I'm fair skin with light brown eye so I use this often to bring out my eye color with black mascara and nuede lipgloss. It's a very easy and appealing look. Highly recommend for first starter teenagers in makeup. Makes you feel grown up with makeup from Clinique but you get a natural look.
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually got this sample from a clinque store and I think the product is good, but it did not look good on my skin color. I think if I got a diffferent shade I think I would of liked it more. The pigmentation is really good when you swatch it. I do recommend this product, but test it before you get it because this color is definitely is a personal preference type of color
Claire H.
Claire H.
Review for: Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo Blackberry Frost
I got this from my mom because she didn't use it at all, and I have to say, I am not a huge fan. The colors look beautiful in the pan, but when you swatch them, they don't have a lot of color pay off, and any that you have is a chalky texture. They weren't creamy like I wanted them to be.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Review for: Eye Shadows
I've gotten a sample of this product and loved it! I only felt that the texture of the shadow was more crumbly then i personally like. It is perfect for all occasions, for a nighttime and daytime look, and lasts for long hours. Perfect for a bride or any girl who wants to look stunning!
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Palestine, TX
This eyeshadow is so great! The strawberry and fudge colors go great together. I used to use this product everyday before I started experimenting with other color products. It lasts all day long and even better if you use an eyeshadow primer. I definitely will buy again.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Eye Shadows
Great color. A Little crumbly. Got this all of my counter when I was using it for the first time. Hopefully it was just mine and not all there stuff is like this. If they can fix the textures then this would be a great product. But the color is definitely fantastic.
Lynn K.
Lynn K.
Review for: Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo Pink Tweed
I've never had a Clinique product I don't like. This color combination is perfect for a natural look or adding layers of color to make your eyes pop. Very easy to use. Cost might be a little higher than you want to pay but it's worth it. I definitely recommend it.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Colour Surge 2.2 Gr 208 Plum Potion Eye Shadow Duo
Bought this combo for fall and fell in love with it! It's the perfect combination for a great day look and then you can add a little bit more darkness for going out at night. As always, wonderful quality and such a beautiful color. You won't be disappointed!!!
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
Does this product have good pigment or is it one you have to keep piling on?
FashionDues 💖.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Would u choose clinque or mac ?>??\\\
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Suwanee, GA
Do they blend well?
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite colors?
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Has anyone used this on your wedding day? Did it last all day?