Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow

A rich, luminous color with a velvety finish in two coordinating shades. These duos feature perfect pairings of in-demand shades, with more of the in-demand highlight shade. The shades deliver creamy, intense color in one stroke and are blendable, comfortably lightweight, and long-wearing. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

How do I purchase this item?
Where can you find this? It was a staple of mine. Thanks!
I have been wanting to get this eyeshadow for a while but haven't yet. I love the color combination and am wondering if they do in fact look good together?
Start your review of Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Super pigmented, glides on smoothly, and long lasting! Probably one of the best eye shadows out there. in reviews
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow uploaded by Cherie S.
Purchased at: Macy's
The Clinique colour surge eyeshadow duo shades are amazing. The color combinations give your eyes that pop and the color is buildable in intensity for a subtle look or dramatic look. I use every few days. I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow.
Taylor V.
Madisonville, KY
Great brand! Never disappointed when it comes to Clinique. I've used this eye shadow for over a long time, and it always lasts throughout the day and into the night. Very easy to put on, only takes a couple wipes for it to be visible. Would highly recommend anyone who hasn't used it yet to give it a try!
Haley W.
The color is really pretty! I just wish it came with a different applicator. I don't like the brush very well.
Kaitlin  S.
Harlingen, TX
This is a good product I recommend it this is as really pigmented product it's worth every single Pennie just a tip
Katie D.
Bailey, MS
I love Clinique eyeshadow! I always get Compliments when I wear it. And I feel like you can wear t dressed up or dressed down.
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
Love this duo! Perfect for a daytime look in the summer! Plus, it's Clinique, so you know it's a great product!!
Carla B.
Benton Harbor, MI
This color set makes a great nude eye. It has full pigment and is in a convenient case with two complementary colors.
khara M.
Lakeville, IN
1,217 reviews
These eyeshadow colors are absolutely beyond beautiful and the pigment is just awesome as it really shows up on your eyes which makes them stand out so well. I love how I never have to touch up with this palette as this eyeshadow will out last me the entire day. I like how this eyeshadow glides over my eyelids upon applying without the tugging and pulling of my eyelids which is great because I have sensitive eyes. If you want a eyeshadow that will outlast your day this is the one to buy !
Victoria  B.
Harrisburg, PA
Great everyday eyeshadow. My eyes are oily and creased so it’s hard to find shadow that lasts throughout the day.
Heather P.
Foster City, MI
One of my favorite eye shadows for daily use! It’s easy to apply and stays on all day and evening!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...