BY CLINIQUE

A rich, luminous color with a velvety finish in two coordinating shades. These duos feature perfect pairings of in-demand shades, with more of the in-demand highlight shade. The shades deliver creamy, intense color in one stroke and are blendable, comfortably lightweight, and long-wearing. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow
  • "Super pigmented, glides on smoothly, and long lasting! Probably one of the best eye shadows out there. " in 10 reviews
Alyssa M.
This eyeshadow formula with it a little goes a long way you don't need to use excess amounts of it for it to work the formula is lightweight and it Glides right on the colors are always so beautiful from Clinique. I also love the fact that they take the time in there product that way it's aesthetically pleasing.
Kim H.
Pittsburgh
This is my all-time favorite eyeshadow. I’ve been wearing it for years. It makes me green eyes pop and is great for daily wear. I always use “strawberry fudge”, but I didn’t see it as an option to review. It lasts a really long time and I still buy it despite it being more expensive than drugstore brands. I’ve tried looking for a cheaper product that is similar and have never found one, so I stick with Clinique and quit wasting my money.
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
I love this small duo. It’s easy to bring anywhere and gives a very natural tint to my eyes. It’s just enough for a polished look without being obvious. My style is very natural so it’s one of my staples #minimalbeauty
Maggie R.
This was one of the first eyeshadows I ever tried. I bought it from Clinique.com. It looked good on my hazel-green eyes. Easy to apply. Good price for an eyeshadow. Unfortunately it was a waste of my money because it irritated my eyelids and I couldn’t wear it very long.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
I love everything by Clinique and trust them so much. I love thr metal casing it comes in. Just gives it this extra wow factor. The color is bright and vibrant with a lot of pigmentation. It easy to put on as it glides on butter soft. It doesn't fade throughout the day and comes off easily with wipes or eye makeup remover.
Tracie B.
Wichita, KS
These are good in pigment but there are a lot of other shadows out there that are just as good and more affordable. I do enjoy having these in my collection though.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I love when clinique eyeshadows have sparkles, so that is something I like about this. I like the color combination a lot. THe colors are not super dark, so it is a more subtle look. Sometimes I find the clinique shadows don’t stay on or are a little too pale. This one is ok about that but not the best.
Jennifer M.
Dacula, GA
I got this in the color: strike it rich. It is a beautiful gold shimmer. It is very pigmented, but I had to knock it down from 5 stars because the glitter tends to fall down under my eyes throughout its wear.
Aby W.
I like to use this for dances or special occasions. It is really high quality and goes on so smoothly and easily. It stays on when you want it to and comes off easily with some make up remover. I highly recommend
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a sample of this product from macys. Its for a spring wedding, but in my opinion its too light for my liking and it dosent stand out as much as i would like it to especially for my upcoming wedding next march. Dont think ill be using this for anything wedding related but definitely a nice neutral shade blend!
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
Does this product have good pigment or is it one you have to keep piling on?
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Would u choose clinque or mac ?>??\\\
Vicki C.
Suwanee, GA
Do they blend well?
Yolanda D.
What are your favorite colors?
Lauren L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Has anyone used this on your wedding day? Did it last all day?