Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick uploaded by Summer B.Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick uploaded by Abigail R.

BY CLINIQUE

The creamiest, richest, smoothest lip colour you can imagine. Our revolutionary gel formula delivers the shine of a gloss, the comfort of a lipstick. Drenches lips in moist, lush color that glides on buttery-soft, feels luxuriously smooth.

• I miss these! What happened to them :( Does any one else agree th...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this?4 Answers
  • What is the main ingredient for this product? 1 Answers
Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick
  • "Clinique lip products are amazing! They are moisturizing and just the right texture!" in 26 reviews
  • "Very creamy, feels great on the lips. Love this color, nice pop of color but still very classic and elegant. Clinique is a classic brand" in 16 reviews
  • "I love this clinique lipstick the color is long lasting and feels moist on your lips throughout the day. This color is also perfect for the fall season. It's great! " in 13 reviews
  • "My natural lip color is a little "browner" in tone, so many lipsticks look a bit too pink when on. This is a nice shade that adds just the right amount of color over the top. I'm not really a huge fan of super dark lipstick for everyday, so this is a happy medium for me. The texture has a nice, balmy feel, and isn't too shiny. The only drawback is the price. I've found very similar shades for less than a third of the price. " in 8 reviews
Daniella F.
San Antonio
Review for: Pink Toffee more...
I love these lip balms!! They really are buttery but they don't feel at all oily. They are nice and moisturizing with a hint of color in the lighter shades and slightly fuller color in the darker shades. They last about two hours on the lips and leave your lips feeling wonderfully moisturized! They have no scent.
Grace M.
South Bend
Review for: Pink Toffee more...
This is my go-to product for when I need a nice nude lip. It is so buttery that it feels like a dream! It keeps my lips hydrated while giving them a subtle pop of color. Would definitely recommend to others!
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
This is my go to for my day to day. It's so soft and buttery with just the right amount of color to not be too much. It's very hydrating and is perfect for me for winter. I'm a busy mom and don't a heavy lipstick isn't always feasible for my day to day activities but this formula is absolutely perfect.
Gabby A.
Madison, WI
Review for: 437 Pink-A-Boo more...
One of my favorite lipsticks. It’s smoother and glides right on. The color looks smooth and there is zero to little clumps on the lips after applying. A must have!
Nisha B.
NewYork
Review for: #424 Pink Toffee 4G 0.14Oz more...
Easily one of my favorite lipsticks, gives a bronzed berry shimmery glossy shine to my lips. It is highly moisturizing, glides on like a gloss and feels incredible on the lips with excellent color pay off. Buttery soft texture gives a luxurious smooth and even finish to the lips.
Mimi F.
Review for: Fresh Watermelon, Clinique more...
Wonderful lipstick by Clinique, a leader in the world of lipsticks! I have used many, many lipsticks , but this one is tops in my book. It’s a little pricey, but well worth it. Comes in beautiful shades and provides a luscious cover for your lips.
Ally S.
Review for: #424 Pink Toffee 4G 0.14Oz, Delovely, 437 Pink-A-Boo, #418 A Roses, Lipstick, Cranberry Cream, Clinique, #415 Berry Blush 4G 0.14Oz, Lipstick Rum Kiss, No. 455 Pink Beach, #441 Adore U 4G 0.14Oz, 439 Poppy Love, Baby Baby, Pink Toffee, Berry Blush, Fresh Watermelon, #434 Parisian Red 434 Parisian Red, Apple Brandy, Raspberry Rush more...
This lipstick is really pretty and has a gorgeous color. It goes on smooth and is high quality, its last a long time and does not crack or smudge. I would highly recommend it. Its made by a high quality trusted brand and really add a high impact color ;)
Teresa G.
I have the 432 Cranberry Cream color. I love this lipstick so much, it is my go-to lipstick. I bought it at Ulta because they did my makeup for prom. I have darker lips and sometimes lipsticks don't show well on them. However, this one does. It stays true to its name and goes on buttery smooth. It also functions a little as moisturizer, as I lost my lip balm for a week and used it instead--it worked great! It does last long and I often catch some left on my lips when I wipe my face with makeup removing wipes at the end of the day. This is wonderful lipstick and I cannot recommend it highly enough :)
Heidi R.
Kailua Kona, HI
I have a berry-color lip stick in this line and I LOVE it! This shade is beautiful and it feels so good on the lip, almost like a lip balm, just with color. The packaging is very pretty, and it has pretty shimmer in it. I would definitely buy again, I absolutely LOVE this!!
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
This is a nice and smooth lipstick, but it's not very long wearing. Beautiful color, but it comes off easily. Food, drink, anything. I love the almost glossy finish though. Overall, I probably wouldn't recommend. There's more long wearing ones out there.
Andrea C.
Where can you buy this?
member-14638541c
Is it moisturizing or drying on the lips?
leanne r.
Is it expensive?
Elizabeth A.
Montreal
This is a really pretty colour? How well does it glide on? and is it very sparkly?
What is the main ingredient for this product?