Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick uploaded by Abigail R.
21 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

The creamiest, richest, smoothest lip colour you can imagine. Our revolutionary gel formula delivers the shine of a gloss, the comfort of a lipstick. Drenches lips in moist, lush color that glides on buttery-soft, feels luxuriously smooth. see more...

Dana D.
Dana D.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Cranberry Cream
This lipstick will always have a special place in my heart as my first red lipstick. I was devastated when Clinique discontinued it, but I can at least procrastinate finding a new favorite berry red because I have one more unopened tube. The color is so wonderful on my "golden tan" southeast Asian complexion, and it makes my teeth look so white. I have dry lips, but this lipstick glides on like butter -- like its name promises -- and stays moist. There is only one thing I don't like about this lipstick, but it's a trade off for the moisture; it can feel really "wet" after applying and transfers easily. Still, that didn't stop me from wearing it to prom.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Review for: Baby Baby
I love the Clinique line. I think they have quality products. True, their products are usually a little pricey, but they are worth it to me. Their lipsticks are very smooth and as this one says, 'butter'. I feel that their lipsticks last a long time. If you go to a make-up counter, like Macy's the workers there are usually really good about helping you find the right product and have a good return policy. I always wait until the gift with purchase, more freebies to try!
Kristi J.
Kristi J.
Englewood, CO
I absolutely love the feel of this lipstick gliding on my lips. It's lovely creamy and full of moisture. My dry lips love it! It's got the feel of a Lip gloss but it's a lipstick. The only reason I give it 4 out of 5 stars is because it comes off as easily as it goes on when I smoke or eat. I wish it had a bit more staying power but that would be the best of both worlds. Overall, I definitely would recommend it to anyone, especially those with dry lips.
Annette S.
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
Love this lipstick! Very pretty color, it stays on fairly long, and the texture/feel of it is awesome. I got the matching lip liner and it works perfectly! It is shimmery which makes it even prettier. Overall, I wasn't sure what to expect because of the "butter shine" part but I was pleasantly surprised with how rich and smooth it is.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Charleston, TN
Color= Baby Baby. This is my absolute need to have product. I always always have this in my purse with me. It lasts about 1 to 3 hours for me. It has a super glossy shine like lip gloss and this is why I love it. I have used it for over 6 years. I have tried many other products and ALWAYS come back to this one!
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't love this lipstick but I don't hate it either. It goes on smooth and silky and looks great, the problem is it doesn't stay on very long and I had to keep reapplying it, which makes me use it less often. Still looking for my go to lipstick, because I never leave home without putting lipstick on!!
Sofe R.
Sofe R.
Irvine, CA
Fresh watermelon, all day any day. This is my go-to Lipstick that feels like butter. It's super easy to apply, and leaves a soft tint that stays for hours. Sephora has a great selection of colors to find your perfect fit. I'll be purchasing these again and can't wait to give the other colors a try!
Beca M.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Review for: 437 Pink-A-Boo
I absolutely LOVE these Butter Shine's. Normally I'm not a lipstick girl. For me it's always been lip gloss all the way until I tried these. These are like the best of both worlds of a lipstick and lip gloss meshed together. The only thing I wish is that they were cheaper than $17 a piece.
Review for: #415 Berry Blush 4G 0.14Oz
Not sure if this is the color I have, but I do have Butter Shine Lipstick from Clinique. It feels good when it goes on, it's a bit shear and unfortunately it doesn't stay on long. I find myself reapplying it more often then I like, but when it's on its silky on my lips and not drying.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Delovely
This lipstick goes on very smoothly and was very moisturizing, It lasted most of the day, I had to reapply once, maybe twice. good value for the price. I love Clinique products and this one is no different. Such a soft, neutral color! I love it & would definitely recommend.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Where can you buy this?
member-14638541c
member-14638541c
Is it moisturizing or drying on the lips?
leanne r.
leanne r.
Is it expensive?
Sara M.
Sara M.
Four falls, New Brunswick
I normally do not use lipstick, I try to use lip gloss that gives a natural lush lip look but I find I have to reapply a lot, does this product offer what I am looking for without reapplying multiple times throughout the day?
Mary G.
Mary G.
Charlottetown, PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite lip colour surge?