Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick uploaded by Summer B.Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick uploaded by Abigail R.

BY CLINIQUE

The creamiest, richest, smoothest lip colour you can imagine. Our revolutionary gel formula delivers the shine of a gloss, the comfort of a lipstick. Drenches lips in moist, lush color that glides on buttery-soft, feels luxuriously smooth. see more...

Nisha B.
NewYork
Review for: #424 Pink Toffee 4G 0.14Oz more...
Easily one of my favorite lipsticks, gives a bronzed berry shimmery glossy shine to my lips. It is highly moisturizing, glides on like a gloss and feels incredible on the lips with excellent color pay off. Buttery soft texture gives a luxurious smooth and even finish to the lips.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
This is my go to for my day to day. It's so soft and buttery with just the right amount of color to not be too much. It's very hydrating and is perfect for me for winter. I'm a busy mom and don't a heavy lipstick isn't always feasible for my day to day activities but this formula is absolutely perfect.
Gabby A.
Madison, WI
Review for: 437 Pink-A-Boo more...
One of my favorite lipsticks. It’s smoother and glides right on. The color looks smooth and there is zero to little clumps on the lips after applying. A must have!
Betty Kay W.
Jackson
Goes on extremely smooth which I love. It also helps keep my lips feeling moisturized throughout the day, which is very important in the winter. It lasts for a while, too. I can get away with only having to reapply once during the day. I would definitely buy again.
Mimi F.
Review for: Fresh Watermelon, Clinique more...
Wonderful lipstick by Clinique, a leader in the world of lipsticks! I have used many, many lipsticks , but this one is tops in my book. It’s a little pricey, but well worth it. Comes in beautiful shades and provides a luscious cover for your lips.
Ally S.
Review for: 437 Pink-A-Boo, Delovely, #424 Pink Toffee 4G 0.14Oz, #418 A Roses, Lipstick, Cranberry Cream, Clinique, Lipstick Rum Kiss, #415 Berry Blush 4G 0.14Oz, No. 455 Pink Beach, 439 Poppy Love, Baby Baby, #441 Adore U 4G 0.14Oz, Pink Toffee, Berry Blush, #434 Parisian Red 434 Parisian Red, Fresh Watermelon, Apple Brandy, Raspberry Rush more...
This lipstick is really pretty and has a gorgeous color. It goes on smooth and is high quality, its last a long time and does not crack or smudge. I would highly recommend it. Its made by a high quality trusted brand and really add a high impact color ;)
Teresa G.
I have the 432 Cranberry Cream color. I love this lipstick so much, it is my go-to lipstick. I bought it at Ulta because they did my makeup for prom. I have darker lips and sometimes lipsticks don't show well on them. However, this one does. It stays true to its name and goes on buttery smooth. It also functions a little as moisturizer, as I lost my lip balm for a week and used it instead--it worked great! It does last long and I often catch some left on my lips when I wipe my face with makeup removing wipes at the end of the day. This is wonderful lipstick and I cannot recommend it highly enough :)
Kristi J.
Englewood, CO
I absolutely love the feel of this lipstick gliding on my lips. It's lovely creamy and full of moisture. My dry lips love it! It's got the feel of a Lip gloss but it's a lipstick. The only reason I give it 4 out of 5 stars is because it comes off as easily as it goes on when I smoke or eat. I wish it had a bit more staying power but that would be the best of both worlds. Overall, I definitely would recommend it to anyone, especially those with dry lips.
Heidi R.
Kailua Kona, HI
I have a berry-color lip stick in this line and I LOVE it! This shade is beautiful and it feels so good on the lip, almost like a lip balm, just with color. The packaging is very pretty, and it has pretty shimmer in it. I would definitely buy again, I absolutely LOVE this!!
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
This is a nice and smooth lipstick, but it's not very long wearing. Beautiful color, but it comes off easily. Food, drink, anything. I love the almost glossy finish though. Overall, I probably wouldn't recommend. There's more long wearing ones out there.
Andrea C.
Where can you buy this?
member-14638541c
Is it moisturizing or drying on the lips?
leanne r.
Is it expensive?
Elizabeth A.
Montreal
This is a really pretty colour? How well does it glide on? and is it very sparkly?
What is the main ingredient for this product?