Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick uploaded by Summer B.Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick uploaded by Abigail R.

BY CLINIQUE

The creamiest, richest, smoothest lip colour you can imagine. Our revolutionary gel formula delivers the shine of a gloss, the comfort of a lipstick. Drenches lips in moist, lush color that glides on buttery-soft, feels luxuriously smooth.

• I miss these! What happened to them :( Does any one else ...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this?4 Answers
  • What is the main ingredient for this product? 1 Answers
Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick
  • "Clinique lip products are amazing! They are moisturizing and just the right texture!" in 26 reviews
  • "Very creamy, feels great on the lips. Love this color, nice pop of color but still very classic and elegant. Clinique is a classic brand" in 16 reviews
  • "I love this clinique lipstick the color is long lasting and feels moist on your lips throughout the day. This color is also perfect for the fall season. It's great! " in 13 reviews
  • "My natural lip color is a little "browner" in tone, so many lipsticks look a bit too pink when on. This is a nice shade that adds just the right amount of color over the top. I'm not really a huge fan of super dark lipstick for everyday, so this is a happy medium for me. The texture has a nice, balmy feel, and isn't too shiny. The only drawback is the price. I've found very similar shades for less than a third of the price. " in 8 reviews
Review for: Berry Blush more...
I love this stuff so much!! It applies beautifully and when I drink anything barely any comes off!! I love all the colors and I want to go back to the store and get them all!! I love rubbing my lips together when this lipstick is on! It looks matte but doesn’t feel matte! I love that! Definently telling my friends about this!
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
This is my go to for my day to day. It's so soft and buttery with just the right amount of color to not be too much. It's very hydrating and is perfect for me for winter. I'm a busy mom and don't a heavy lipstick isn't always feasible for my day to day activities but this formula is absolutely perfect.
Gabby A.
Madison, WI
Review for: 437 Pink-A-Boo more...
One of my favorite lipsticks. It’s smoother and glides right on. The color looks smooth and there is zero to little clumps on the lips after applying. A must have!
Nisha B.
New York , NY
Review for: #424 Pink Toffee 4G 0.14Oz more...
Easily one of my favorite lipsticks, gives a bronzed berry shimmery glossy shine to my lips. It is highly moisturizing, glides on like a gloss and feels incredible on the lips with excellent color pay off. Buttery soft texture gives a luxurious smooth and even finish to the lips.
Daniella F.
San Antonio
Review for: Pink Toffee more...
I love these lip balms!! They really are buttery but they don't feel at all oily. They are nice and moisturizing with a hint of color in the lighter shades and slightly fuller color in the darker shades. They last about two hours on the lips and leave your lips feeling wonderfully moisturized! They have no scent.
Mimi F.
Review for: Fresh Watermelon, Clinique more...
Wonderful lipstick by Clinique, a leader in the world of lipsticks! I have used many, many lipsticks , but this one is tops in my book. It’s a little pricey, but well worth it. Comes in beautiful shades and provides a luscious cover for your lips.
Cristina R.
Albany
One of my favorite lipsticks! This little beauty is packed with a one two punch of moisture and staying power. It feels like a lip treatment and stays like a stain. Blendable and beautiful, I will forever have one in my bag.
Grace M.
South Bend
Review for: Pink Toffee more...
This is my go-to product for when I need a nice nude lip. It is so buttery that it feels like a dream! It keeps my lips hydrated while giving them a subtle pop of color. Would definitely recommend to others!
Ally S.
Review for: 437 Pink-A-Boo, Delovely, #424 Pink Toffee 4G 0.14Oz, #418 A Roses, Lipstick, Cranberry Cream, Clinique, Lipstick Rum Kiss, #415 Berry Blush 4G 0.14Oz, No. 455 Pink Beach, 439 Poppy Love, Baby Baby, #441 Adore U 4G 0.14Oz, Pink Toffee, Berry Blush, #434 Parisian Red 434 Parisian Red, Fresh Watermelon, Apple Brandy, Raspberry Rush more...
This lipstick is really pretty and has a gorgeous color. It goes on smooth and is high quality, its last a long time and does not crack or smudge. I would highly recommend it. Its made by a high quality trusted brand and really add a high impact color ;)
Heidi R.
Kailua Kona, HI
I have a berry-color lip stick in this line and I LOVE it! This shade is beautiful and it feels so good on the lip, almost like a lip balm, just with color. The packaging is very pretty, and it has pretty shimmer in it. I would definitely buy again, I absolutely LOVE this!!
Andrea C.
Where can you buy this?
member-14638541c
Is it moisturizing or drying on the lips?
leanne r.
Is it expensive?
Elizabeth A.
Montreal
This is a really pretty colour? How well does it glide on? and is it very sparkly?
What is the main ingredient for this product?