BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Floral Cosmetics/Makeup • Travel/Storage • Bag/Case with 3/4 Zipper and Handle. see more...

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I own so many of these bags I think I am about to start a collection. Most of them are very feminine and floral and they come with gift sets for free or as a part of the set. They are typically pretty roomy to store all of your purchases as well as some extras from your own collection. The zippers work well and they are washable and made of durable materials. When packing I use one for makeup, one for hair supplies, and another for body supplies to keep things organized. When not in use I mainly just have one or two in rotation to keep my things and I fold the others and put them away.
Karley J.
Vincent
My sisters and I have a ton of these. My only complaint is that it doesn't hold all of my makeup. There is always room for improvement and the improvement I'm suggesting is a bigger bag but the same pattern
Jenna R.
I loved this bag. I've had it for 6 years and it's definitely seen some love. The print is so fun and cheerful and it was the perfect size to fit all my makeup in.
Rachel R.
Athens, GA
Great bonus in their promotion. Used it for several months before it started deteriorating - however I travel a lot so I got a ton of use out of it. Has plenty of room for your cosmetics, and easy to throw in your luggage.
Roheena F.
This bag is very colorful, has lots of room inside , I use it all the time and put lots of stuff in it , I got it from Clinique store itself the outlet from Philadelphia mills , very affordable I would get more bags like that
Michelle R.
Vinemont, AL
Love my bag.have had it for awhile and it makes carrying my beauty products in very handy and pretty.its easy to wash up also
Alicia H.
I love this little bag not too big yet not too small just right for a trip or to keep in your purse, love the bright colors
Jessica O.
You can use this for your make up everyday. I like so much this style where you can use for anywhere in your purse.
victoria m.
Denham Spgs, LA
This bag is very very useful. Its pretty with the patterns and has alot of storage space
Sabrina C.
Caracas
These are adorable and a great size! Love Love them!
he size is perfect for my purse and I would def recommend this item. Exactly what I wanted. I love this product with all my heart. Is affordable!
Cure cosmetic bag.