BY CLINIQUE

Lindsey S.
Got this travel set for free with purchase, and really liked the makeup remover that came with it. I really liked that it wasn't oily or didn't leave a residue on my eyes. It removed all my waterproof mascara and eyeliner
Aia Camille R.
Cleveland, OH
This travel set was slightly pricey (at least if I compare to normal travel sets). However, this is CLINIQUE that we are talking about. I do like the fact that I can high end product when I am on the go especially at airports when they measure every single drop! I do love the cleanser! and the make up! Very chic and compact!
Deyanira B.
Newark
Clinique never disappoints me with their kits because they combine products they feel will go best together and yes this kit is amazing!
Ashley W.
Morgantown, WV
Super nice to have! Love everything that comes with it. The make up remover only take a few times to get everything off.
Molly W.
Alpena, MI
Its a little pricey but I really like Cliniques products and this is just another really good one. I would recommend it.
Rubi E.
I been getting this sets for over a decade I just love the products. The lipstick it's my favorite.
Rebecca H.
Waterloo, ON
I've normally received these as a bonus for spends over so much in store, so I can't say that I know anything about the price. But the products work well, and let me try out the things to see if I will like them or not.
Valery N.
The best kit in the world , I mean it's super economical, brings the essential of this brand, the lipstick is my favorite , I mean is super good this set the best is the price , super recommended!
VE-341638Zenaida M.
Práctico maletín de transporte en cualquier bolsa de viaje, ocupa poco espacio sus flores lo hacen muy bonito
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
On the prices side yes but totally worth it. Love the clinique line of makeup and skin products.
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Who else loves clinique!!! I do!!