Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Melody R.Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Deb M.Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Jerusha H.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinique Color Surge Lipstick
  • "Really creamy amazing lipstick, ur lips wont dry out. it has many different shades and the colors are amazing. buy it if u have dry lips it will protect ur lips really well." in 15 reviews
  • "Good quality brand I trust. I like this lipstick because it's so moisturizing. Never dry on the lips. Perfect for colder months!" in 12 reviews
  • "Clinique lipsticks are a basic staple in my makeup bag. The packaging is beautiful..... like a piece of jewelry. I have been wearing Clinique for years. Their product is long lasting. No need to keep reapplying. Highly recommend! " in 11 reviews
Devon W.
Clinique lipstick is the best! I have it in a variety of colors (bamboo pink, black lily) abc the spf is a valuable asset. The moisturizing quality is just enough to make my lips feel refreshed but not greasy or slippery. Perfect application every time!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
❤️❤️❤️- got a sample of this in a kit when I bought the Clinique skin care line .. Love the color payoff and it lasts pretty much all day! Worth the money on a full tube!! The brand is fantastic and such a great brand!
Eve W.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: 305 Berry Nugget more...
melanie l.
Manorville, NY
I love my color surge lipsticks! Pink chocolate and Blushing nude are my go to favorites.  They go on smooth and have some staying power even when drinking or eating. I have been wearing Clinique products since my twenties and I wouldn't wear anything else.
Tricia L.
Leechburg, PA
Review for: 305 Berry Nugget more...
The colour surges are my favorite lipsticks . The berry nugget is a perfect color for summer. It stays on a long time and doesn't have a dry feeling which I hate !
Amanda H.
Richmond, VA
I like the Clinique color surge lipstick. It's soft and refreshing. It also feels like it's moisturizing your lips when you use it. Comes in many wonderful colors too.
Tracey C.
Broad Brook, CT
I have a couple of these lipsticks and I got them because they have the sunscreen and I heard they last all day. I am very happy with them and use them all summer.
Ashley L.
Dundalk, MD
I love this product, it really brings out the fullness of my lips while protecting them. I love how it feels on my lips not sticky at all very smooth almost like it's not even there
Melinda V.
Bay Shore, NY
Megan M.
Aberdeen , NJ
These do not leave your lips feeling dry. they all have a nice color and texture to them. I believe they tend to leave a little bit of moisture to your lips which is good.
Best ever...
Heidi M.
Springfield, OH
Is this a creamy formula?
Tooba S.
westborough
Thinking of buying this how long do they last