Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Deb M.Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Jerusha H.

Clinique Color Surge Lipstick

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maria T.
East Boston, MA
❤️❤️❤️- got a sample of this in a kit when I bought the Clinique skin care line .. Love the color payoff and it lasts pretty much all day! Worth the money on a full tube!! The brand is fantastic and such a great brand!
Eve W.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: 305 Berry Nugget more...
Clinique lipsticks are a basic staple in my makeup bag. The packaging is beautiful..... like a piece of jewelry. I have been wearing Clinique for years. Their product is long lasting. No need to keep reapplying. Highly recommend!
Tricia L.
Leechburg, PA
Review for: 305 Berry Nugget more...
The colour surges are my favorite lipsticks . The berry nugget is a perfect color for summer. It stays on a long time and doesn't have a dry feeling which I hate !
Amanda H.
Richmond, VA
I like the Clinique color surge lipstick. It's soft and refreshing. It also feels like it's moisturizing your lips when you use it. Comes in many wonderful colors too.
Tracey C.
Broad Brook, CT
I have a couple of these lipsticks and I got them because they have the sunscreen and I heard they last all day. I am very happy with them and use them all summer.
Ashley L.
Dundalk, MD
I love this product, it really brings out the fullness of my lips while protecting them. I love how it feels on my lips not sticky at all very smooth almost like it's not even there
Melinda V.
Bay Shore, NY
Really creamy amazing lipstick, ur lips wont dry out. it has many different shades and the colors are amazing. buy it if u have dry lips it will protect ur lips really well.
Megan M.
Aberdeen , NJ
These do not leave your lips feeling dry. they all have a nice color and texture to them. I believe they tend to leave a little bit of moisture to your lips which is good.
Jessica O.
I love this color. I use it as a base coat or by itself. It feels awesome on and isn't too sticky or anything. It has a pretty good smell to. Keeps my lips smooth and lasts for hours
eka k.
Review for: 305 Berry Nugget more...
I have matte colour of this lipstick and it's amazing. its stays on my lips, looks so good and i feel not dry. my colour is crimson and it is very nice and fresh red.
Best ever...
Heidi M.
Springfield, OH
Is this a creamy formula?
Tooba S.
Thinking of buying this how long do they last