Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Melody R.Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Deb M.Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Jerusha H.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinique Color Surge Lipstick
  • "Really creamy amazing lipstick, ur lips wont dry out. it has many different shades and the colors are amazing. buy it if u have dry lips it will protect ur lips really well." in 15 reviews
  • "Good quality brand I trust. I like this lipstick because it's so moisturizing. Never dry on the lips. Perfect for colder months!" in 12 reviews
  • "Clinique lipsticks are a basic staple in my makeup bag. The packaging is beautiful..... like a piece of jewelry. I have been wearing Clinique for years. Their product is long lasting. No need to keep reapplying. Highly recommend! " in 11 reviews
Tony L.
Pocahontas, AR
I've used Clinique products since I was teenager in high school and I'm still using them as a 45 year old woman. This is a great, creamy lipstick with a variety of shades to choose from. It's a prestige price point but well worth it.
Maryann T.
Love this color it's perfection! Rich smooth, and so creamy. On my 3rd tube. I love the sleek silver tube. So stylish. Great quality product that lasts all day. Non sticky or clumpy just perfect. I recommend giving this lipstick a go!
Katie G.
Hartsdale
I love this lipstick it's really pretty it's great for fall it's a little smudgy but other than that I can't really complain and it's very well pigmented The packaging is very nice I'm a little bit of a sucker for packaging i'm on my fourth tube of this lipstick
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
Clinique lipsticks were the first lipsticks I was ever introduced to. I didn't get around to wearing lipstick until more recently, so I have a lot of older styles. Both the old and new are all great colors and finishes!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
Review for: 305 Berry Nugget more...
The packaging is beautiful and the product quality is amazing.
It has a smooth formula and actually lasts all day.
I fell totally in love with this Berry Nugget Color .
Definitely Clinique never disappoints me.
Christine S.
First, the packaging is super cute! i love clinique but this lipstick.. I'm not impressed, especially for the price. There are many drugstore products that can perform better then this. the lasting power is only a hour to two if you're lucky. the pigmentation is pretty good but not opaque.
Mariam C.
This is a nice nude color lipstick. I purchased this from a local Macy's of mine. This goes on smooth and is really easy to use. It was pretty pricey for the lipstick but I would buy it again if it was on sale.
Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Although I am not crazy about how the color I chose looks on me, I still keep returning to Clinique for my lip sticks because more often then not, the consultants advice and selections are dead on.
Nicole P.
These work pretty well. They apply smoothly. It does need to be reapplied though the day. It is not transfer proof. It's seems to moisturize your lips. It's a nice color. Not too pricey. Usually a sample if you spend enough.
Ava O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the name of this lipstick - it really illustrates the kind of lipstick it is. It also represents a great deal of what you'll be getting. I love how it also includes a bit of an SPF so you don't have to worry about getting burned during a day out in the sun!
Best ever...
Heidi M.
Springfield, OH
Is this a creamy formula?
Tooba S.
westborough
Thinking of buying this how long do they last