Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Melody R.Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Deb M.Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Jerusha H.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinique Color Surge Lipstick
  • "Really creamy amazing lipstick, ur lips wont dry out. it has many different shades and the colors are amazing. buy it if u have dry lips it will protect ur lips really well." in 15 reviews
  • "Good quality brand I trust. I like this lipstick because it's so moisturizing. Never dry on the lips. Perfect for colder months!" in 12 reviews
  • "Clinique lipsticks are a basic staple in my makeup bag. The packaging is beautiful..... like a piece of jewelry. I have been wearing Clinique for years. Their product is long lasting. No need to keep reapplying. Highly recommend! " in 11 reviews
Norbeliss M.
GODDESS:
This is the prettiest lipstick I have ever had. I have bought it several times in the department stores. This one is going to a friend so I bought it from amazon. It's soft and not too pink, not too red, not too brown. It's more of a rose with a hint of tawny. It's hard to explain, but it's just right.
Taylor L.
This color is great year round to wear both at work and adds a subtle touch to your evening look. Coral is my favorite color since it is subtle yet utterly feminine and lets not forget-Timeless! Clinique has been making quality lipsticks for decades- combine that with this great color and you have some kissable lip product on your hands-or should I say your lips!
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
This is one of my favorite lipsticks because it has a great color payoff and is super hydrating on my lips. A little goes a long way which is great for me since I have a habit of constantly rubbing my lips together so I wear out my lipstick rather quickly. This Clinique lipstick tends to hold up rather well. Considering how long a tube lasts me and the color payoff, I feel for around $21.00 it's not too expensive.
Chayla D.
I love how silky and subtle the shade I have is. It's a perfect mauve brown that compliments my skin perfectly. The formula doesn't bleed and stays on for a couple of hours. It also fades nicely into a little of a strain and with a tinted Chapstick can stay looking nice all morning before lunch.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
These are very good. They're pigmented, hydrating, and easy to reapply without it crumbling up. I like to apply a liner and then this over that and they stay on really well but I will reapply without issue. They're inexpensive enough as well compared to other brands similar.
Jeannette R.
I have been using Clinique lip products for years and always have had good luck. No drying, cracking, etc. I also do not slather the color, I prefer a more natural/neutral look.
Kristin D.
Iowa City, IA
Honey Lustre is a shade that works with so many skin tones! I have used it on friends and family with great results. It is a good value for the price. I like how it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave any clumps behind. It definitely feels like a gloss instead of a traditional matte lipstick and keeps my lips feeling smooth long after application.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: 305 Berry Nugget more...
Clinique colourpop surge lipstick 305 in berry nugget is the absolute best fall color ! It is a very deep maroonish color and it is highly pigemented with the right amount of shine. It is not too matte and not too shiny. If that makes any sense.
Jessica C.
I have been using Clinique lipsticks for many years, with no problems until now. The no. 18 Toasted Rose is shown as a pink color and instead it is a brownish nude color, even tho the packaging name is 18 Toasted Rose. Unless you have time, etc., returning is costly and time-consuming (15% + 5.95$) with this company. Unfortunately I bought two
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
I bought this lipstick when I had my makeup done by Clinique for prom and it's lasted me forever! I love it so much. Mine is a nude shade that I can apply whenever. It's very creamy, not a matte finish, and lasts a decent amount of time.
Best ever...
Heidi M.
Springfield, OH
Is this a creamy formula?
Tooba S.
westborough
Thinking of buying this how long do they last