Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Melody R.Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Deb M.Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Jerusha H.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinique Color Surge Lipstick
  • "Really creamy amazing lipstick, ur lips wont dry out. it has many different shades and the colors are amazing. buy it if u have dry lips it will protect ur lips really well." in 15 reviews
  • "Good quality brand I trust. I like this lipstick because it's so moisturizing. Never dry on the lips. Perfect for colder months!" in 12 reviews
  • "Clinique lipsticks are a basic staple in my makeup bag. The packaging is beautiful..... like a piece of jewelry. I have been wearing Clinique for years. Their product is long lasting. No need to keep reapplying. Highly recommend! " in 11 reviews
Shirley T.
Eastman, GA
One of my favorite lipsticks is the Clinique Color Surge Lipstick. It is an essential part of my make-up bag. It applies evenly and smoothly, and the coverage is great. I always check the Clinque counter at the department stores, and I have recommended it to my friends.
Margaret C.
I have this in "a different grape" and "merlot" and it's one of my favorite lipstick formulas. It's a creamy matte and goes on very smooth. Doesn't dry out lips and has a good staying power. Color lasts well!
Annette I.
cerritos
Review for: Other more...
I've been using Clinique makeup for ever now, and in the end the product proves that price is worth it. The color seriously lasts and it glides on silky smooth. I always recommend Clinique makeup products to everyone I know.
Marie R.
Review for: 305 Berry Nugget more...
I was kind of on the fence about wearing this shade because it seemed a little risky for my skin tone. It turned out to look beautiful and everyone I know is obsessed with it on me! I would recommend this!
Vanessa M.
I really like this lipstick. It goes on smooth, stays on a while, and does not dry my lips out with repeated use. The color is saturated, but not overly so. Its one of my go-to's for lipstick brands.
Jen R.
Shady Spring, WV
This has been my go to lipstick since high school. Great coverage and lasts. I have tons of different colors and they last a long time. Clinique has free gift and usually always has a color surge lipstick included.
Color stayed on longer than other lipsticks. I would recommend to others and will purchase again. It did come off after eating and the cost was pretty on the higher end. Nice packaging in a box. Will look more into different colors. the pink was not a pink on as it looked in the tube
Lynda W.
This lipstick is so moist on my lips that I really don't need any chapsitck anymore. I have most of the colors and it's very easy to apply. Just twist up the bottom and it pops out of the tube.
Lindsay W.
I love the colors of these lipsticks, and they often come in the bonus packs. However, they do come off quite easily, and the brighter colors get on your teeth, cups, etc.
Sallie J.
Muskego, WI
This is great for the every girl. It's a go to product for when I want just a light lip for all day and it doesn't even leave a mark on my many cups of coffee. Come on that's great.
Best ever...
Heidi M.
Springfield, OH
Is this a creamy formula?
Tooba S.
westborough
Thinking of buying this how long do they last