Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Deb M.Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Jerusha H.

Clinique Color Surge Lipstick

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Deborah G.
Pros: nice packaging, no offensive scents, decent color range, good color pay-off

Cons: doesn't have good lasting power
Brittany B.
Fulton, MO
Color is wonderful! I love how it looks, I wish it lasted longer but lipstick is expensive and this is a good product!
Cassidy H.
Dike, IA
Love the feel of these lipsticks and how long they laat. Haven't tried many others but Clinique is still my number one
Gema R.
Moisturizing and rich . The colors are beautiful . I liked the price. I also got a lot of compliments when I wore this
Gabby G.
Indianapolis, IN
Great coverage! great color! I love this lipstick. Ibwore for a wedding and it lasted all day and looked good as new.
Meghan S.
Love all of Clinique products. The lipstick last a long time and go on smooth. I have been using this brand forever.
Reid M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: 305 Berry Nugget more...
Love all Clinique lipsticks- they go on so creamy and smooth, and the colors are vibrant, and they last all day long.
Allyah M.
Los Osos, CA
Love love love this product! Color is extremely pigmented! Easy glide on. Beautiful nude color. Very moisturizing!
Jenni H.
Columbus, MS
I really really like this lipstick. It doesn't run, it stays on well and it isn't sticky like some lipstick its.
Eucary N.
It's a great neutral color. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized. I can use this every day because it's awesome!
Best ever...
Heidi M.
Springfield, OH
Is this a creamy formula?
Tooba S.
Thinking of buying this how long do they last