Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Melody R.Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Deb M.Clinique Color Surge Lipstick uploaded by Jerusha H.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinique Color Surge Lipstick
  • "Really creamy amazing lipstick, ur lips wont dry out. it has many different shades and the colors are amazing. buy it if u have dry lips it will protect ur lips really well." in 15 reviews
  • "Good quality brand I trust. I like this lipstick because it's so moisturizing. Never dry on the lips. Perfect for colder months!" in 12 reviews
  • "Clinique lipsticks are a basic staple in my makeup bag. The packaging is beautiful..... like a piece of jewelry. I have been wearing Clinique for years. Their product is long lasting. No need to keep reapplying. Highly recommend! " in 11 reviews
Alyssa M.
I love Clinique lipsticks they go on so sheer you do have to reapply every now and then but the colors are very pretty also the packaging is top-notch I've never really had a cleaning product that I did not like.
Tanya A.
Really like the formula, went on very easily and was very creamy! I got a lot of compliments whenever I wear this lipstick! It's a very sheer almost everyday lipstick Clinique always makes good subtle products 💄✨
Jo J.
Dover, DE
Beautiful color selection, nice packaging, nicely pigmented. I've used a lot of Clinique products, and this was a little less of a hit with me simply because the color is not very long lasting. Keep the tube in your handbag for touch ups and you'll be fine.
Diana K.
I love this lipstick. It goes on smoothly and has high pigmentation. It seems to last until you eat. A little bit goes a long way. It is so creamy and a soft lipstick. Has a nice silver outer cover and the container is made well. Yes, I would purchase this again.
Lauren F.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Clinique!! The color looks great on, it doesn't smear while you are wearing it. It is lightweight so it really feels like I am not wearing anything at all. It lasts with minimal re-coats necessary throughout the day. My mom uses it, and now so do it which means they have always been consistent!
Sara K.
Allentown, PA
I just tried this lipstick recently and i really like it! There are so many great colors available and the lipsticks are all very nice and pigmented. A thing I find really neat? The lipsticks are super moisturizing, so it doesn't dry out your lips like some other products might.
JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I purchased this product in the past and I loved it. I bought it b/c I rec'd a sample in the Clinique gift set and I fell in love with the color. The color is perfect and they have a few different colors that I would love to try. I will purchase this product again in the future. It isn't the cheapest lipstick, but I can splurge once in a while on it.
Brooke C.
Brooklyn, NY
The color and tones of these lipsticks are perfect! They also are extremely moisturizing and long lasting for a lip stick. What I do love is that it is easy to reapply and layer this product with out it feeling like its caked on! Perfect for those with dry OR hydrated lips!
Nicole A.
Selden, NY
Clinique is one of my favorite brands, they never seem to disappoint.
The Color Surge Lipstick is Plum is amazing!
It went on really smooth and lasted!
The shade was very complimentary to my olive skin tone.
I highly recommend you give it a try!
Shirley T.
Eastman, GA
One of my favorite lipsticks is the Clinique Color Surge Lipstick. It is an essential part of my make-up bag. It applies evenly and smoothly, and the coverage is great. I always check the Clinque counter at the department stores, and I have recommended it to my friends.
Best ever...
Heidi M.
Springfield, OH
Is this a creamy formula?
Tooba S.
westborough
Thinking of buying this how long do they last