Clinique Color Surge Eye Shadow Super Shimmer uploaded by Krista L.

BY CLINIQUE

• In general I think that good and best quality products qu...1 Answers
  • In general I think that Clinique provides good quality pr...1 Answers
Katie R.
Louisville
I feel like you can’t really go wrong with any of Clinique’s eye shadows. They stay on your eyelids for a really long time. There are a ton of great colors to choose from and they are really easy to apply and blend.
Amber R.
I really like Clinique eye shadow! I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't bother me at all. I usually buy this at Macy's or on Clinique's website. It's easy to apply and doesn't have much fallout. I would definitely recommend!
beth h.
Roxboro
Perfect for your eyes, also comes in different colors! Easy to apply without having to keep going back over to get the color you expect !! Light and doesn't leave bad "dusting" on the sides of your eyes!
Samantha S.
Great pigment! Clinique's eyeshadows have tons of pigment so a little goes a long way. And they stay on all day and don't crease! I hardly ever wear eyeshadow because it irritates my eyes but this kind doesn't bother me at all I hardly notice I'm wearing it.
Catherine B.
Four stars only because the brand is not cruelty free. This is a very pretty, shimmery shadow. There is a lot of pigment and it is easy to blend. It is a good value for the price because a little goes a long way and it is a very versatile eyeshadow and color
Kiarra D.
concord
I love this eyeshadow. I always look for a natural look but bold to show I'm classy but confident. This is perfect for your natural but bold & confident look . The shade of brown that is given is a perfect natural color and it brings out your eyes. My whole look was my foundation this eyeshadow ( which you can use as bronzer) and my E.L.F master liquid eyeliner in black. Go for it ladies and gents.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Clinique's duo with Rum and French Vanilla eye shadow and Mocha pink blush. As you can tell, the rum is pigmented and creamy and the vanilla is chalky and nonexistent. I do like the blush on my skin tone. It's affordable but no I would not buy it again.
Amanda F.
This shadow was easy to brush on and to blend. The color is nicely pigmented and blended well with other colors nicely. I definitely needed a primer underneath or powder to set it so it didn't settle into my crease.
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
In general I think that Clinique provides good quality products and this really is no exception but the colors very neutral and drugstore products have gotten so good that I don't think it is worth it to spend so much money on this product.
Destiny S.
I love this color! It is such a beautiful shade. It's highly pigmented and definitely build-able. It is a shimmery eyeshadow. It would definitely be a color for all skin tones! I would highly recommend it!
In general I think that good and best quality products quality products quality products
Tracy C.