BY CLINIQUE

ve Skins in Sweet Tooth, 0.13 oz.; Cosmetics bag. - Color: No Color

Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
A great way to try and Sample products from the Clinique line! It gives you a chance to see what your favorites are so you can go back and purchase the full size but the sample sizes will last you a good wow!
Graciela C. C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
All of these are a must, work so well, but my favorite is the mascara. Leaves my eyelashes long and thick, without getting them clumpy, and doesn't run.
Pamela A.
Love this, just great! I would highly recommend this! Great product and I am pretty picky! Just love this so much!
Leila E.
Usually get this from styles so it's cute :) very easily applicant. Very fun to work with.
Janelle G.
Anything by this company is worth it When I got this it was a steal of a deal! I still have most items till this day (6 months later ) They are amazing work well and I don't feel like I have to keep reapply ten times a day. Which was a amazing break :)
Ka M.
santo Domingo
This kit is a very good option to take to all sides since they are essential things that a woman needs for any occasion, in addition to that the products are of excellent quality.
Érikaaaa C.
Goianesia, Goiás
Melhoooooooor kit, simplesmenteeeee amo de paixaoooo esses produtinhos da clinic. Quero conhecer mais os produtos deles porq são simplesmente perfeitooooos
Jacqueline M.
Hamilton, Hamilton
Bought this as a gift. This gift set included everything I wanted and nothing i didn't as sometimes sets come with things that  no one wants in them
Tasneem K.
My favourite high end makeup brand 😍
This is the first high end makeup I've got when I was 13 or 14 ! I still love this like I do before