BY CLINIQUE #12 in Facial Mists

An instantly refreshing spray that rehydrates and renews skin post-workout or any time. Instantly refreshes, rehydrates and renews skin. Oil-free. Allergy tested. 100% fragrance free.

Nimmi N.
Shrewsbury, MA
Most of our experts mentioned this face wash by name, and that’s no surprise: Formulated with humectants like ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and glycerin, this drugstore staple takes dirt off and keeps moisture in. The cream has a very faint, innocuous smell to it — not too flowery or too medicinal — and it’s thin and glides on. The first word that came to mind once we toweled off was fresh. Our skin felt elastic, smooth, and undeniably clean.

CeraVe took off all the makeup in our hand test except for the mascara, which would have disqualified it except that small patch of skin felt so amazing we couldn’t stop ourselves from going all in. The downside: Anyone freaked by parabens will find two on this ingredients label.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I have insanely dry skin that is extremely painful especially on my face and hands, the CLINIQUE Workout Face + Body Hydrating Spray made that a thing of the past. I try to always keep some even though it's a bit pricier than a lot of moisturizers and I have to order it online. I still love this product and would recommend it to anyone who can't find a product that works to get rid of the dry skin.
Gabbie S.
This product does work quite well for a body mist I did enjoy using this but it is not my absolute favorite. Although there are many great things to say about this product I tend to prefer my other products I normally go for in this category but I will say this one is definitely a contender to the secondary products I use in this category! Worth a try I would definitely say!
Britany D.
I wore this a couple times to teach dance and tona practice party. It didn't last as long as I hoped it would. The lightest shade isn't quite light enough for me, either. The product separates a lot and gets super messy and runny. I wanted to like it more as the coverage was decent upon application considering how thin it is. This may work wonderfully for others, but it didn't work for me.
Rosa C.
Nampa
Living in idaho, the North West mountains and desert area the air can get dry not only in the summer, but also in the winter. This product wad in my purse and was necessary for pretty much any outdoor event. Feels like a light veil over your skin. Love it!
Kassiah P.
Perfect to refresh the skin in the morning, after a shower, etc. It's gentle on the skin. When I have the money, I am the repeat customer for this product. Packaging is nice, it's a compact bottle. Overall, highly recommend.
Dariann M.
Blissfield, MI
I love this spray, it feels absolutely amazing. Very light, doesn’t feel heavy and overwhelming. It’s very effective. I’ll never buy a different brand. Great overall price for what you get. I recommend it to all my friends.
Madysen R.
Aspers , PA
I love this product, it always leaves my face feeling so so fresh. It doesn’t feel like it’s greasy or a heavy feeling to your face. The price is great and I would recommend this to everyone. Love it!!
Olivia P.
I like this skin care line! I love going to the gym and this product was effective and I got it at Walmart! I think this product really worked and I would recommend it to family or friends!
Tara C.
Beckley
Works good smells even better it’s done it’s job and I’m very impressed . It was not disappointing and it met most of my expectations I’ve only used it twice though i don’t see that it needs any improvement it’s okay!