BY CLINIQUE

Clinique's CliniqueFIT Post-Workout Neutralizing Face Powder is a high-performance skin care and makeup essentials for your highly active life. Life-proof. Endurance tested.

A colour-correcting powder that instantly neutralizes visible post-workout redness. Colour-correcting powder instantly neutralizes and conceals redness. Blends easily. So you can train hard but never show it. Allergy tested. 100% fragrance free.

Lindsey N.
Antioch, IL
I've heard really great things about this new workout line. It's on my list of things to try when I need new makeup. I'm interested in its durability when it comes to running. I'd love to go for a run and still look like a beautiful human afterwards, not a sweaty mess.
Emily C.
 I didn't really find that this product did anything for me and it was really too expensive and I could've gotten something better the drugstore I would not buy it again it doesn't I have very good value him it's too pricey for what you get because what you did is not really that well
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Can be worn under or over makeup.Colour-correcting powder instantly neutralizes and conceals redness. Blends easily. So you can train hard but never show it.
Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.
Rosa A.
Fernley NV
Loved all of these Clinique products! They worked really great on my skin! They are pretty affordablebut a little to pricey and expensive. I bought them on the Sephora website or in the separa and ultra stores. I use weekly really great product. Yes! Definitely would buy again they're amazing products. Love all of Cliniques amazing products !!
Jessie B.
This really helps when you work out it helps your makeup not come off and it is so georgeouse and also it is really shimmery and so obsessed with it
Brenda G.
Grat facial powder. Keeps my face from appearing red and conceals most of my other skin imerfections too
Idalmar S.
echanted with this product, super chic, I recommend them, my favorite brand, they have to try it and they will be delighted just like me, recommended ♥