CLINIQUE CliniqueFIT Post-Workout Mattifying Moisturizer uploaded by sofia t.CLINIQUE CliniqueFIT Post-Workout Mattifying Moisturizer uploaded by Darriyen I.

BY CLINIQUE

A lightweight, oil-free moisturizer that controls oil and shine as it mattifies. So you shine in the game, not your T-Zone. Instantly hydrates thirsty skin. Lightweight, oil-free moisturizer controls oil and shine as it mattifies. Refreshes during your workout and beyond. Allergy tested. 100% fragrance free.

Buy on ULTA
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received samples of this and have tried it a couple times now. My skin tends to get shiny throughout the day especially the t-zone. This definitely keeps everything nice and matte but makes the skin look a bit too dry. I like to go over with a hydrating skin mist (excluding t-zone) to get a bit of natural glow back.
Ariel C.
I have an insanely oily tzone. This moisturizer works, almost too well at times to where I'm having to use products to make my face look more dewy. It feels great, lightweight, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy.
Stephanie R.
Gainesville
Loveeeee this. Great after I'm done at the gym. Even though I've showered and dried off I still feel a little clammy and sweaty but this moisturizer is great and it doesn't make me feel like I have something heavy on my face or make me look oily !! I would definitely recommend this especially if you are doing any labor intensive activities and still want your skin looking great.
Olivia K.
Detroit , MI
I recently heard about this new workout makeup line and I was so excited to try everything! I am a student and also work in the medical field and the only time I have to work out is between the two! I apply this and it looks amazing!! Combined with the other makeup, nobody will ever be able to tell you worked out!
Bethany-Timothy B.
Good product for the price. Price goes well with the value. Works well. Would use again. Worth the price for how it helps your skin. Does what it says it does and really helps reduce the oil in my skin to reduce shine. In my option a very good product.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
I love this product. When I put it on it really leaves my skin feeling super dry and matte but not dried out or flaky. The only thing I would change is that I wish it had spf in it because once I add a sunscreen to my face then it changes the way it feels.
Regan D.
absolutely amazing product. very pleased with the results. i have used this product for a long time and have always been happy with my results. the packaging is amazing and it is set a affordable precise for most people. i will definitely buy this again
Meghan W.
Mckinney, TX
This moisturizer can be used anytime (not just after working out) so I don’t really understand the name.. but it does mattify pretty well, I would recommend for oily skin however if you have dry skin this is probably not moisturizing enough
jenna A.
Windsor, CA
Let me explain 4/5 stars. The smell. It smells very clean, but the smell is a little too strong for me. Other than that, I love this moisturizer. I use it on days when I'm not wearing makeup, and my face has gotten oily. It doesn't feel like layering oil on top of oil because it almost has a cleaning effect to it. Nothing compares.
Erica W.
Alexandria, VA
Hard to find a moisturizer that's doesn't make my t-zone too oily or too dry. This is perfect! It makes me feel so refreshed and beautiful after a workout when I need to run errands. It soaks up all the gross sweat and oils on my face. Worth a try!