BY CLINIQUE

Gillian C.
Gallion, AL
Perfect for your bag to refresh after doing something in heat of the Sommer day. I used them at the beach to get the salt water off my skin.
Bree F.
Baden, PA
These wipes have been my go to for ages! They work perfect for freshening up after a work out and leave your face feeling clean and fresh.
Whitney S.
Wichita Falls, TX
These are my go-to face wipes after a workout! They get all of the sweat and grime off your face without being harsh on your skin!
Mackenzie R.
These wipes are great and easy to throw in my bag or purse when I am in a rush. Makes for easy clean up at the gym or a night out.
Allison M.
Fresh scent, non oily, greasy, Fresh feeling. highly r recommend. They are slightly more expensive then other brands but worth it
Manuela S.
This is the best stuff especially when I have gone to the gym it's great and very convenient to use I carry it with me to the gym
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
One thing to keep in your gym bag. Perfect for a quick face clean after workout. Makes me feel clean, hydrated and refreshed.
Hannah G.
Batavia , IL
Perfect for on the go use or to just freshen up a bit if need be. I would use them after working out before putting on makeup
Kendyll H.
I use this for those days at work with the heavy lifting. It's smooth and great for your skin. You can't ask for much more.
Caroline A.
South Ozone Park
These are great really nice and refreshing wipes, make me feel fresh! Definitely Recommend to people who work out a lot
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Do these work well? I think they’d be great to keep in the car for coming home from the gym.