BY CLINIQUE

Clinique CliniqueFIT Post-Workout Face + Body Cleansing Swipes
  • "These are the best little wipes ever! They don't leave anything behind and they don't smell like a million chemicals! Plus the price is pretty great. I adore these wipes and I definitely recommend to everyone!! I have super sensitive skin and these wipes have never irritated me and that's a big deal lol" in 4 reviews
Carly W.
I honestly think these are the greatest invention ever!!! These wipes are so refreshing after a long workout. I know it's yucky but we don't always have time to get a full shower in right after. Soooo these are a great alternative if you have to be on the go after a workout!
Breanna B.
Goldsboro, NC
It was nice I used like after workout or after like a long day like when I moving into the new house and it was refreshing to get all the sweet and dirt off my face but left a little strange fell on to my face but I still liked it
Jasmine L.
Palmdale
I love these and think they are really handy! I feel like they are gentle but strong on getting the dirt/sweat off. I used it after softball to get all the dirt of my face after games. Totally stocking up on these.
Ashley B.
This are great. I cut them in half to save be a use I uset them as a refresher on days I don't wear make up I don't remove large amounts of make up with it but ita nice for oil and doesn't burn ny eyes like some wipes
Riley M.
Great for getting clean after a workout! After a long workout I just want to feel clean and these really help. The packaging is super cute and are the perfect workout bag accessory.
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Sarah S.
These work very well for getting dirt and oil off, and they have a pretty pleasant smell. I don't like that you can't use them around your eyes and if you do it does burn.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
I used this after I use the mild bar of soap. It removes mascara and any glue from your eyelashes. I wish more wipes came in the package for the price.
Caitlin F.
Sidney, NE
These are awesome and what a great idea for this whole line of products. They work good and smell great. So easy for a quick cleanup after the gym.
Bree D.
Liberty
I haven't got to try too much of this brand, it's a little pricy for me. But every time I get the chance I use it. Definitely meets expectations.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Do these work well? I think they’d be great to keep in the car for coming home from the gym.