BY CLINIQUE

Lightweight powder bronzer creates a natural-looking, sun-kissed radiance. Blends, builds easily to your desired level of bronze. Perfect for on-the-go glow. Long-wearing. Oil-free. Using Bronzer/Blender Brush or the included brush, sweep on to cheeks, forehead, chin and nose, blending well. Use alone or over foundation. Size: .33-oz. see more...

Grace M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite bronzer!! I am so pale and this product adds color without being unnatural or orange looking. It is slightly shimmery but not too much. I also have sensitive skin and this product does not bother my face at all. Definitely recommend this for anyone who wants a little extra color.
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Sunkissed and love the color!! It gives me the appearance of having a tan during those wintertime blues. It's very natural and blends well with the CC cream I use from Clinique. It's also very natural looking. I've been buying this for years and find it the best one on the market.
Myla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this bronzer!  This will last you a while because a little goes a long way.  It is natural looking (not shimmery) on my skin tone.  I have used it in the summer and winter months.  As an added bonus, a brush came with it so if you need to reapply it, then you can but I've never had to.
Marissa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I currently love this bronzer. I'm super pale with red undertones and I love how this bronzer makes me look sun kissed and not orangey. It doesn't emphasize my red undertones. It stays on all day too! Love it!
Kathryn L.
Edinburg tx, Texas
its a okay prodct it didnt last me long it broke out of no where i really dont know what happened and i just bought it and it doenst really stay my true color its best for tan i wouldnt recommend for light skin and yes i would buy it again because its a okay product not saying its bad because it is good but it just changes after they day ends ...
Tricia C.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bronzer. I have super oily skin and i feel like it doesn't make my face feel more oily after having it on for a while. It is not orange looking at all. I don't use the brush that comes with it, but i have and it worked pretty well actually.
Meghan B.
Chicago
I have this bronzer in the universal shade and I feel that it has an orange-y finish to it and should definitely be used with a light hand. In addition to the orange-y color it has more sparkle than I would want in my bronzer.
Ivy W.
Flagstaff , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this bronzer forever and I truly love it so much! It's great to use for spring and summer to give a nice fresh sun-kissed glow! It has some shimmer which I know some people don't like in a bronzer, but I really love it!
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally did not like this product. It was a little hard to apply and blend. Especially with the brush that was attached to the box. Nevertheless it does its job pretty well but not perfect because of its price.
kelley t.
This is an amazing product! Its very pigmented and it has a shimmer to it. It also comes with a brush that you can use to swipe around your face. I use this in the winter and summer and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kim R.
Tucson
This looks great! How long does it last before needing a touch up? also does it come in water proof?