3 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Lightweight powder bronzer creates a natural-looking, sun-kissed radiance. Blends, builds easily to your desired level of bronze. Perfect for on-the-go glow. Long-wearing. Oil-free. Using Bronzer/Blender Brush or the included brush, sweep on to cheeks, forehead, chin and nose, blending well. Use alone or over foundation. Size: .33-oz. see more...

Gabrielle A.
Gabrielle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite bronzers for either day or night. Don't be afraid of the sparkle in it, once it goes on the skin you barley notice it. It lasts for a decent amount of time, but not all day on my oily skin even over a setting powder. I find it fades throughout the day but nothing a quick touch up can't fix. The color is tperfect for my neutral skin tone.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Holland, MI
This is another product of Clinque's that I have been wearing for years and years. I started using this bronzer as just blush on my cheekbones, but then started applying it around my temples and jawline. I guess I was contouring before it was a thing. I love this though; it gives my face just an overall 'sunkissed' look.
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
Rochester, MN
I love this bronzer. I have super oily skin and i feel like it doesn't make my face feel more oily after having it on for a while. It is not orange looking at all. I don't use the brush that comes with it, but i have and it worked pretty well actually.
Carli D.
Carli D.
West Jordan, UT
Cons: you have to go to a department store to purchase it you can't buy it at the drugstore. It is a little pricey. Pros: it last several months. For me a little goes a long way. It doesn't make you look orange. I would recommend Clinique bronzer.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Katy, TX
This is a really good product, just got it a few weeks back and it works great , clinique is one of my favorite brands, and never disappoints.I love it. I strongly recommend it , it's not even that expensive nor bad, it's just good and great.
kelley t.
kelley t.
This is an amazing product! Its very pigmented and it has a shimmer to it. It also comes with a brush that you can use to swipe around your face. I use this in the winter and summer and I would definitely recommend it to others.
mayric l.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
amo este bronzer de clinique, no puedo estar sin aplicármelo, uso el tono sunkissed y me queda muy natural en las mejillas, es muy fácil de aplicar y la brochita que trae es excelente. ademas me gusta mucho el espejo que trae.
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally did not like this product. It was a little hard to apply and blend. Especially with the brush that was attached to the box. Nevertheless it does its job pretty well but not perfect because of its price.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I currently love this bronzer. I'm super pale with red undertones and I love how this bronzer makes me look sun kissed and not orangey. It doesn't emphasize my red undertones. It stays on all day too! Love it!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this bronzer! I use this year round as it is light enough to not look ridiculous in the summer and dark enough to accent a natural tan in the summer!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Tucson
This looks great! How long does it last before needing a touch up? also does it come in water proof?