BY CLINIQUE

Jane S.
Jane S.
Review for: Makeup Porcelain Beige
This felt dense on my face - thick and cakey and greasy. My skin has shifted from an oil slick to a drier, more consistently sensitive version of itself, and I was hunting for something with less coverage than my HG ELDW and more moisture. Nope. I hated this so much I had to take it off my face within hours.
ORLANY D.
ORLANY D.
This clinique supermoisture makeup is a Perfect product for my type of skinwhich is oily on forehead, nose and chin. And dry on my chickbone. Does not leave my already oily skin shine. Would definitely recommend to people with same issue as me and i also use other products from same brand.
Staci J.
Staci J.
Neenah, WI
I have used Clinique products before, but they just seem over-priced when other cheaper products seem to do just as great of a job. This product is one that I could probably justify purchasing. It's lightweight, which is perfect for a foundation. It leaves my skin feeling moist and fresh.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Pollock, LA
Review for: Makeup Porcelain Beige
I love a foundation that has light to medium coverage and something that more pores are shining through. This delivers almost perfectly! The foundation is lightweight, but I took a star off because it comes off by the end of the day I found. I would recommend this for "normal skin".
Brittny W.
Brittny W.
Morgan, TX
This was the only makeup my mom would buy for the longest because she's allergic to so many different brands and the ingredients they use. Clinique doesn't necessarily advertise about their makeup being hypoallergenic, however, they definitely are. One of the best brands I've used.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
North Olmsted
It feels great to be able to apply this makeup in the morning, work a 12 hour shift and my face feels so refreshing all day long This product is affordable, it last over 10 hours ,I'd not more.I wish the bottle was larger but for the price,I can't complain
Casandra A.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique super moisture makeup in porcelain beige works wonders. Blends easily and nicely into my skin, matches my skin tone perfectly, I'm super fair. It has really amazing all day full coverage. I love the way my skin looks and feels when I use it.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kenosha, WI
I love this foundation. Goes on smooth with a liquid-foundation brush and covers much better than the liquid version of the bare essentials one that I have. It lasts throughout the day and I never have to feel awkward about it rubbing off on things.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
I definitely notice the moisturizer in this makeup. It makes the product go on smooth. This is the first time I have tried this product and I probably won't buy it again because it doesn't have the coverage I am looking for.
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Makeup Porcelain Beige
I like this product. It apply great it is not super long lasting through out the day it's great for winter months because during the summer it becomes oily. It is not a matte finish makeup but it does offer good coverage