BY CLINIQUE

Holly L.
Statesville , NC
I’ve used this stuff ever since I was a teenager! Anything else I try breaks my skin out. It’s the only foundation I can wear everyday and if i forget to take my makeup off and fall asleep it won’t break me out. Plus it adds moisture back into my skin and doesn’t dry my skin out like other foundations. 5 Stars.
Kristen R.
Fort Worth, TX
My summertime go to product! Sheer coverage and very moisturizing. I apply this product after I apply my sunscreen. My face doesn't feel oily or like it's melting off. Apply with fingers, brush or a beauty blender and you will get AMAZING results!
Jackie A.
Middletown, CT
Love Clinique! Their makeup never makes me break out with my super sensitive skin! It lasts forever and doesn't rub off either. Great for dry skin and doesn't make you look oily. I'd highly recommend any of their makeup!
Lexi A.
This is a great product, the coverage is minimal which I love. I don't like my foundation to feel heavy and this is really lightweight. I'm giving it 4 stars because I wasn't color matched very well so the color is a little off for my skin tone.
Katie M.
Bothell, WA
The only foundation I have ever been satisfied with has been Clinique. I love the moisturizing liquid foundations. I have a combination type. So I am dry but I do get oily sometimes. This works perfectly for me. I spend the money for it because I know how much better it feels on my face.
Bonnie F.
This goes on very smooth, is long lasting, and light.It is so good for dry or aging skin, easy to apply, and easily removed.  It covers well and is reasonably priced. If  you have oily skin, this is not for you. There are many shades and I love the packaging.
Missy L.
Bogue Chitto, MS
I absolutely love Clinique foundation. I wore it for many years and now I am going to have to repurchase some of it again. Very light weight in the face and not cakey at all. I have always recommended this to people I know. What a wonderful product.
Crystal S.
Pollock, LA
I love a foundation that has light to medium coverage and something that more pores are shining through. This delivers almost perfectly! The foundation is lightweight, but I took a star off because it comes off by the end of the day I found. I would recommend this for "normal skin".
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love how this feels on my face bit I didn't care for the color. It turned out to be too ligjt for me. I wish there was an easier way to match foundations to your facial skintones!
Cait N.
Overland, MO
Not my favorite, I feel like you have to use so many other products (blush, bronzer, coverup stick, etc) to make your skin have any contouring even when you lightly apply it.