BY CLINIQUE

Ultra-fine pencil draws precise, hair-like strokes for perfectly defined, natural-looking brows. Convenient pencil creates perfectly defined, natural-looking brows. Ultra-fine tip fills even the smallest gaps with precise, hair-like strokes. Automatically self-sharpens; glides on without skipping or tugging. Colour lasts all day. To dispense product, hold tip with one hand and rotate stem counterclockwise one full turn per use. Use light, feathery strokes to mimic natural hair, filling in where needed. Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover. see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Selma A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have medium brown hair and I use the shade Soft Brown. I love the color because there is absolutely no red or orange tones in it. It’s very ashy. Not overly pigmented and easy to use. Purchased this countless times and will continue to do so.
Jas. J.
I love this pencil, I use it for makeovers all the time when are work. It creates a nice natural looking fill in for my clients & walk ins. All the different colors are very versatile for different hair colors. it's about $16-17 so 18.08 after tax here in CT which isn't bad at all.
Deeanna M.
Brandon, MS
This eyebrow pen is GREAT for someone is who just starting out filling in their brows. I purchased this at the Clinique counter and they gave a great tutorial! The application is quick and easy, and the colors are very natural. I would HIGHLY recommend this product
Sarah R.
Bloomington, IN
This is a great product for people who are looking for a one an item they can use quickly for a easy and fast filled in eyebrow look. One of my favorite features is that you can easily control how dark or light you'd like your eyebrows to be.
Jackeline P.
I really love this product and it works fantastic I really like the results and I really recommend this product to anyone who wants nice eyebrows and it really works trust me you will not regret buying this product
Amanda M.
This is my new favorite product for my eyebrows! I think this might just replace my Anastasia Brow wiz! It goes on so smooth and it has the perfect weight for holding.
Kristin M.
Lexington, KY
This eyebrow pencil is one of my favorites. I do think it is a bit pricey and you can get a similar one for much cheaper. It's very easy to use and goes on smoothly every time. I would recommend to a friend to try!
Ashley H.
I have to admit, it took a lot to learn my brows. This pencil really helps me be precise when coloring them in. I literally do not leave the house without applying this product!
maddie r.
this is perfect for getting in small details or drawing on hairs. would not recommend for filling in an entire eyebrow. the color, for me, also didn't really pop a lot. still a great product!
Gina W.
Sacramento, CA
This is my FAVORITE BROW PRODUCT! The colors are great and it is so thin you can draw real looking hairs. Very user friendly and natural looking. The $16.50 price tag is wonderful too. I always have these and extras on hand because I love it so much. It is also the only brow pencils I carry in my pro kits now.
Samantha M.
does this work for any eyebrow shape?
Ameline L.
Is this as Good as the Anastasia brow wiz?
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
Is this a natural color?
Ashley R.
How does this compare to the Anastasia Beverley hills brow pencil?
Nicolah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product best to apply before foundation or will it still be just as sharp if you apply it on top of foundation?