BY CLINIQUE

Ultra-fine pencil draws precise, hair-like strokes for perfectly defined, natural-looking brows. Convenient pencil creates perfectly defined, natural-looking brows. Ultra-fine tip fills even the smallest gaps with precise, hair-like strokes. Automatically self-sharpens; glides on without skipping or tugging. Colour lasts all day. To dispense product, hold tip with one hand and rotate stem counterclockwise one full turn per use. Use light, feathery strokes to mimic natural hair, filling in where needed. Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover. see more...

Buy on Clinique
Gina W.
Sacramento, CA
This is my FAVORITE BROW PRODUCT! The colors are great and it is so thin you can draw real looking hairs. Very user friendly and natural looking. The $16.50 price tag is wonderful too. I always have these and extras on hand because I love it so much. It is also the only brow pencils I carry in my pro kits now.
Jas. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pencil, I use it for makeovers all the time when are work. It creates a nice natural looking fill in for my clients & walk ins. All the different colors are very versatile for different hair colors. it's about $16-17 so 18.08 after tax here in CT which isn't bad at all.
Deeanna M.
Brandon, MS
This eyebrow pen is GREAT for someone is who just starting out filling in their brows. I purchased this at the Clinique counter and they gave a great tutorial! The application is quick and easy, and the colors are very natural. I would HIGHLY recommend this product
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this brow pencil! It's very easy to use and looks natural. I have very sparse eyebrows and I feel like this is one of the most natural looking products to fill them and give them more shape. Definitely would recommend and will be repurchasing!
Sarah R.
Bloomington, IN
This is a great product for people who are looking for a one an item they can use quickly for a easy and fast filled in eyebrow look. One of my favorite features is that you can easily control how dark or light you'd like your eyebrows to be.
Marel G.
San Diego, CA
It is an amazing product! It has an amazing consistency of the color. It lasts a long time. A very good thing about it is easy to take of. It is a little expensive for what it is, but i really reccomend it
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new favorite product for my eyebrows! I think this might just replace my Anastasia Brow wiz! It goes on so smooth and it has the perfect weight for holding.
Jackie L.
I love everything Clinique. I do use this sometimes, but my go to is still Anastasia eyebrow dip!
Thuy N.
Sunrise, FL
Love, love, love this! Makes your eyebrows look natural. Had so much compliments on my eyebrows.
Faith H.
Middlesboro, KY
This shows and make your eyebrows looks so good! Just bought this about a week ago and love it
Ameline L.
Is this as Good as the Anastasia brow wiz?
Samantha M.
does this work for any eyebrow shape?
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
Is easy to use?
Hope B.
Malaga, WA
I've been looking for a really good eyebrow pencil and I wanted to know how good this one works and if it actually made your browser look more natural than drawn in to fill them.
Lps M.
Madison, FL
Is this Good? Does it last ? Price?