Clinique Clinique Skinny Stick uploaded by Rachael C.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Clinique Skinny Stick DetailsDetail-oriented eye pencil gets right to the root of lashes for a thicker, fuller lash look. Ultra-fine yet rich color glides on smoothly to create natural-looking definition as close to the lashline as possible. A precise tip every time-no sharpening required. Ophthalmologist Tested. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. How to use To create a basic, tight line: While looking into a mirror, tilt head 10° back, making it easier to see the lash line. Starting at outer corner of eye, draw a line to the middle of the lashline. Repeat from inner corner of eye, connecting to the first line. To enhance lashes: While looking into a mirror, tilt head 10° back, making it easier to see the lash line. Position Skinny Stick on top of lashes and wiggle the pencil tip back and forth in between lashes to fill in gaps. Color: ANGEL HAIR. Material: Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara. see more...

• Currently use the quickliner. Is this better? What's the difference?1 Answers
  • Any suggestions on the best way to use the white liner? I'd like to...3 Answers
Buy on Clinique*
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I really love this liner put out by Clinique! The thinness provides great control and versatility. Easily does the water line. If you want a very thin liner on top of your regular liner this is your tool! The only drawback I have noticed is that it's not waterproof on me. It runs just a little anyway
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Jackson, OH
I like all the Clinique eyeliners as they go on precise and stay on. The Skinny Quickliner is great as I do not like a wide swatch over my lids. If you like to carry the line to the outside edges this keeps it looking neat and natural. Definitely try this product! You will not be disappointed.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I just bought this in the deep purple shade... My new favorite! I like to gently line my lower lash line, it's so natural and smooth every time! If your looking for a deep purple liner to pop your green eyes, yet look natural at the same time- this is your liner! You won't be disappointed!
Emilea E.
Emilea E.
Roswell, NM
Pigmented long wearing in a variety of colors to match any look. Great payoff, great price point and so easy to use and control for more fine or refined looking liner. It's multi use and can be applied in seconds.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Anniston, AL
Love all clinique products. Especially love this eyeliner. It is simple to use and creates a great line. I am blind in one eye, but have no trouble knowing that my eyes are lined to perfection.
Kimmie P.
Kimmie P.
Evansville, IN
I don't like heavy eyeliner, so I really like that this can be applied thin and that it seems to last all day without smudging or wearing off.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Millville, NJ
I like the skinny sticks but they break really easily, so I'd suggest just trying clinique's Quickliners, they are way more durable.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Lynchburg, VA
This eyeliner is perfect for achieving an intricate look. The skinny stick makes it easier to control than a thicker stick.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
I do not like this eyeliner at all. I cannot get it to show up on my eyes, and it transfers all over my lids when it does.
Kay W.
Kay W.
Sherwood, AR
I don't care for it. The tip keeps breaking off. It is to pricey for the amount that you get. I will not purchase again.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Any suggestions on the best way to use the white liner? I'd like to try it out!
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Omaha, NE
Currently use the quickliner. Is this better? What's the difference?