Clinique Clinique Skinny Stick uploaded by Rachael C.Clinique Clinique Skinny Stick uploaded by Laritsa N.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Clinique Skinny Stick DetailsDetail-oriented eye pencil gets right to the root of lashes for a thicker, fuller lash look. Ultra-fine yet rich color glides on smoothly to create natural-looking definition as close to the lashline as possible. A precise tip every time-no sharpening required. Ophthalmologist Tested. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. How to use To create a basic, tight line: While looking into a mirror, tilt head 10° back, making it easier to see the lash line. Starting at outer corner of eye, draw a line to the middle of the lashline. Repeat from inner corner of eye, connecting to the first line. To enhance lashes: While looking into a mirror, tilt head 10° back, making it easier to see the lash line. Position Skinny Stick on top of lashes and wiggle the pencil tip back and forth in between lashes to fill in gaps. Color: ANGEL HAIR. Material: Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara. see more...

• Currently use the quickliner. Is this better? What's the difference?1 Answers
  • Any suggestions on the best way to use the white liner? I'd like ...3 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Clinique Skinny Stick in Slimming Black. The sharp fine line of this stick leaves just enough eyeliner without being dramatic. Goes well with my natural look. It stays put for hours. It's even kind of hard to wash off. Which could be a con if you don't have eye makeup remover. I only use it on my top lid because when I put it on my bottom lid, it irritates my eyes. My mom has super sensitive eyes & I got one for her, but it doesn't bother her. I don't usually have a problem with any eyeliner, so I found this odd. Probably will not purchase again because it isn't as smooth as others.
Misty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little hard to work with for me. The formula was a little dry so it didn't really work well in my waterline. I got this for free when I purchased my skin care. It's not horrible but it's not my favorite. I could have gotten a dud tho too since it was free.
Taryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Glides on so smoothly! This is the my favorite liner and the one I always use. Anything from Clinique is a great product , and great for my skin! I need to remember to use this product daily. 100% would recommend
Aby W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my very first eyeliner and I still love it. It goes on great and is nice and bold when you need it or softer when you want it. It completely blows all the other brands I’ve tried out of the water.
Gwendolyn B.
Awesome eyeliner! My eyes are blue and sensitive so they get red quite easily. A little of this white eyeliner in my water line helps me eyes look less red and more open and awake. It lasts all day and can be used lightly or layered a bit to be more opaque. I've even used it as a shadow base!
Suzanne C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this super skinny stick. It works great for all skin tones and you can really outline the areas that you need to perfect. It's super easy to use, and easy to apply for anybody. I will definitely recommend it to others who want a skinny line.
Courtney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are awesome eyeliners! They make putting on eyeliner so much easier. They can also be used for eye brows to fill them in! This is an amazing product! I couldn't get by without it! You can buy it at just about any Clinique counter!
Laritsa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an okay product. I use it on the waterline to open up my eyes, however it doesn't last for a longer time. I have to re-apply during the day. It's a pretty packaging and thin eyeliner so it's good for wing eyeliners as well.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this glides right on I liked the color it was my fistcctime using it I use it daily now I love it I use for a multiple of areas and it lasts a long time I would buy this again and buy for my friends
Penny H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this product. The eyeliner pencil is so thin it makes it hard to apply. It smudged to once it is applied. I prefer gel liner. I got this product as a sample with a purchase I made with Clinique online.
Gabby M.
Any suggestions on the best way to use the white liner? I'd like to try it out!
Kelli W.
Omaha, NE
Currently use the quickliner. Is this better? What's the difference?