Clinique Clinique Redness Solutions Targeted Corrector uploaded by Nancy G.

BY CLINIQUE

A smooth, creamy, oil-free corrector that glides onto the skin, instantly camouflaging visible redness. Lab-certified to neutralize redness on contact, this gentle formula goes to work instantly adding yellow corrective color without pulling or tugging the skin. Ideal for all over the face or for targeting stubborn spots. For dry to dry-combination to oily-combination skin types. Partner with Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15. see more...

• How is product coverage? Does it leave oily skin?1 Answers
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mild rosacea and this product is amazing at helping my skin look flawless. It evens out the redness and makes the makeup application look flawless. I love love love Clinique and love the way my skin feels when I wear the products too! You have got to try this if you have any sort of redness in your face
Natyra C.
Natyra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, this does help cover redness, but it's so think is can very easily cake up. It was pretty expensive for a concealer and I just don't reach for it because no one wants to have cake face. Thinning it out of course takes away from the coverage so for me it's a pass.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
I would love to try this under my eyes. Is there anyone out there that has used this? Sometimes i get red blotches on my cheeks.
KayeCee S.
KayeCee S.
I have Rosacea and this does a pretty decent job of helping me conceal the redness.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
I have never used hat product but i looks like it my work for my lovely lips i love lip products love them i love taking care of my lips
Kassey C.
Kassey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I kept this in my book bag at all times during middle school for pop up acne! It works great at hiding zits and redness!
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
How is product coverage? Does it leave oily skin?