Clinique Clinique Redness Solutions Targeted Corrector uploaded by Nancy G.

BY CLINIQUE

A smooth, creamy, oil-free corrector that glides onto the skin, instantly camouflaging visible redness. Lab-certified to neutralize redness on contact, this gentle formula goes to work instantly adding yellow corrective color without pulling or tugging the skin. Ideal for all over the face or for targeting stubborn spots. For dry to dry-combination to oily-combination skin types. Partner with Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15. see more...

• How is product coverage? Does it leave oily skin?1 Answers
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mild rosacea and this product is amazing at helping my skin look flawless. It evens out the redness and makes the makeup application look flawless. I love love love Clinique and love the way my skin feels when I wear the products too! You have got to try this if you have any sort of redness in your face
Natyra C.
Natyra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, this does help cover redness, but it's so think is can very easily cake up. It was pretty expensive for a concealer and I just don't reach for it because no one wants to have cake face. Thinning it out of course takes away from the coverage so for me it's a pass.
Liz H.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got lucky enough to use this (since my girlfriend had it, and I immediately was stoked since I love Clinique!) and it covered up my red spots impeccably and didn't leave my skin feeling like it was caked onto my face. Loved it! Can't wait to get one of my own.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I use it to cover up acne spots or scars. It's a little more pricey because of the brand but it's worth the price. It's easy to use and apply. I would buy this product again and recommend it.
Sophia k.
Sophia k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique has amazing products for skin beauty all the above and also this product that I'm reviewing is for redness and it's amazing
Allison O.
Allison O.
Ewing
Helpful to cover any blemishes on the face. Looks natural and reduces redness. Would recommend for acne or uneven skin tones.
Kassey C.
Kassey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I kept this in my book bag at all times during middle school for pop up acne! It works great at hiding zits and redness!
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
I have never used hat product but i looks like it my work for my lovely lips i love lip products love them i love taking care of my lips
KayeCee S.
KayeCee S.
I have Rosacea and this does a pretty decent job of helping me conceal the redness.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
I would love to try this under my eyes. Is there anyone out there that has used this? Sometimes i get red blotches on my cheeks.
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
How is product coverage? Does it leave oily skin?