BY CLINIQUE

Rich, satiny eyeliner glides on smoky or defined, bold or superfine. Triangular, ergonomic design provides precision control. Sharpener's built into cap. Never be caught with a dull point again. Ophthalmologist tested. Size: .04 oz./1.2 g. Glide over lids to shape, line, colour-define. Angle and sharpness of pencil determine width of line. Hone tip as desired with built-in sharpener. Remove with your favorite Clinique eye makeup remover. see more...

Roksana D.
This liner is good. It doesn't smudge and it stays in place pretty well. It stays on most of the day for me. I like all the diff colors they have too. I gave it a 4 out of 5 because the stay power could be a bit better for the price.
Aliya H.
This is my favorite eyeliner!! I use it daily, whether I'm going out with friends or just staying in. The attached sharpener is so convenient. I always keep it sharp so that the line looks perfect. It's about $17 without tax but worth every penny. It would last me quite a while, about 6 months. I definitely recommend this product.
Ryan M.
This is the best eye liner I've ever used. I've been using it for 8 years. It glides on and stays the longest. The sharpener in the cap is super convenient.
Anahi C.
San Antonio
I am a fan of clinique although i haven't purchased many of their products. I do use their night face moisturizer.
Courtney S.
One of my favorite eyeliners. Seems to last well into the day. Hard to smudge, unless you want to "smoke" it.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
This comes with a sharpen with a pointy point and come to find out the more mess up it is the better
Beatrice W.
London
I was not greatly impressed by this eyeliner from Clinique. I have used other makeup products from them however this was not the quality that I was expecting. The liner smudged very quickly and within a couple of hours most of it had completely disappeared. The only good thing about it was that it was very easy to apply and felt smooth.
Gaby Z.
This product didn't burn inside my eye rim, although is too smudgy, so it didn't quite work for my watery eyes, but if you want and effortless and smokey kinda eye look this really works for that.
Massiel R.
Coloncito

I love this eyeliner and is that with a single stroke I have a perfect outline, do not need to remarked with several strokes my outline and apart from all my outline remains intact for hours without running out I just really like this eyeliner.
If you want a nice and clean outline use it.
Brittany J.
Dartmouth, NS
Love this product. It goes on smoothly and very easy to apply. It comes in a good selection of colours for what you may need. It's a bit on the pricey side but it is worth it and I would purchase again. I purchased this product at Hudson Bay Company
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product really work?