BY CLINIQUE

• How pigmented are these and are they long wearing?5 Answers
Jennifer L.
Clinique is a great brand. One of my favorite products by them, is their eyeshadow. They are very creamy with great pigmentation. They apply smoothly. I recommend a primer before applying, but I always use a primer. In my opinion Clinique is a brand for someone either just starting to experiment with makeup or someone who just wants your basic colors. You won't find any colors too crazy or out there. But there are plenty other brands for that and you can always add to your collection!
Nelofer S.
Glenview, IL
I got this quad as a gift, and I've almost used it all up. It's such a nice natural set of shadows. I love natural and simple makeup looks, and this makes that so easy to achieve. It's on the cheaper side, too, which is nice. The one thing I'm not a fan of is the pigmentation, but that's probably because I have darker skin.
Mercedes K.
This is a beautiful pallet I have used on my eyes that are dark brown and my friend who has blue eyes. I have used this product about 4 times now on myself and 5 times on other people. I would definitely buy this again!
Laura T.
This eyeshadow surprised me. Soft, creamy, easy to blend, great pigmentation. Quality was way better than I expected.
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite! When I'm feeling dry i use this and its like you have baby skin. Goes well with makeup.
Kelsey K.
Waco, TX
I feel like I could get this quality of an eye shadow for a much cheaper price. It is comparable a drug store alternative. You have to go to a Clinique counter to get it, which can be inconvenient compared to a drug store. I got this as a gift and wouldn't buy it myself
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
I wish there was a color choice on here, but I used the purple and pink hues. I love this shadow because on the inside, it gives a diagram of where to apply the shadows, which is great if you need a reminder or are learning. It's also against a mirror, so you can see how you're doing. It's long-lasting and always a great brand.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
I love to use this when traveling and do not want to pack my huge makeup pallets. I can get multiple eye looks with just 4 neutral shades. The shadows are very pigmented. I recommend!
Sabrina K.
Yonkers
I have used many different kinds of clinique eye shadows...i love that they have such a variety and affordable....the product goes on so light and nice to work with ... it dose not came up and last a long time ....i am happy with this product...
Megan R.
Great eye shadows from clinique! Use a primer to avoid midday creasing, but with a primer they will stay all day Great colors that blend easily. Good price point for the quality. It's my every day neutral eye shadow. Definitely recommend these!
Tiffany Y.
How pigmented are these and are they long wearing?