BY CLINIQUE

A sonic cleansing brush developed by dermatologists to offer deep yet gentle cleansing for all skin types, plus a travel-sized skin care set. The first cleansing brush developed by Clinique, Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush pairs sonic movement with two bristle types for targeted cleansing in hard-to-reach, contoured areas of the face where dirt hides. This waterproof brush features a sleek, lightweight, and compact design with an angled tip to target the T-zone and gently purify pores. The non-drying Foaming Sonic Facial Soap cleanses skin gently and thoroughly, creating a comfortable, refreshed complexion. The smoothing, ultra-refreshing Clarifying Lotion 2 removes dead skin cells, whisks away flakes, and refines pores. The cult-favorite, luxurious DDML+ features a lightweight texture that delivers essential moisture for a smooth, radiant finish. Complete with the dermatologist-developed Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush and a convenient travel bag for on-the-go use, this four-piece collection purifies pores, deeply hydrates, and creates a healthy-looking glow. This Set Contains: - Sonic Cleansing Brush - Charging base - Purifying cleansing brush head - Brush cover - 1 oz Foaming Sonic Facial Soap - 2 oz Clarifying Lotion 2 - 1 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The dermatologist-developed and Swiss engineered brush holds a full charge for 180 minutes, making it ideal for travel, and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds so skin isn't accidentally damaged by over scrubbing. see more...

Katie S.
I'm giving this 4 stars because I adore the products, however the brush, 'sonic brush', is extremely disappointing. I've tried using the sonic brush over and over, but it actually clogs my pores more than cleaning. I've used in conjunction with Clinique products, and I've tried others, no matter what I always end up with severely clogged pores for weeks after use and have had to discontinue any use.
Using the products without the brush, I have no problems, they keep my skin clean and clear of any acne.
Sheena R.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the best skincare product I've used so far. The 3-step procedure leaves your skin so shiny and soft. The step 2 gets rid of dry and dead cells leaving your skin glowing. I got a really good deal for the holiday season and I would totally buy it again. đź’› #goclinique #giftcrush
Vanessa G.
Gordon, TX
My mom loves everything in this Clinique set on its own so it is the perfect gift for her and I can’t wait to see he open it this year because she could and will use this everyday. This is a staple gift for someone like her. #Giftcrush
Kristen K.
Somerset
I love this system and how it helps my dry skin so good. It's as dry as a desert sometimes! Not harsh on the skin and I use it about once a week. I bought it from Belks online store.
Nathália C.
San Jose, CA
This is such a big help to clean my skin thoroughly. I noticed how much makeup and dirt was coming off even after I had removed my makeup and rinsed. The astringent takes it a step further and really takes out any dirt and impurities left, even on my no makeup days! I love the limited edition design! The battery lasts so long off of one charge. The not con is that while I love the rougher green brush area for the t-zone, I find that it's hard to not use it on my cheeks and I feel it's a bit too rough.
Deanne M.
Winchester , CA
Love this system! Definitely will hurt your wallet a bit but I think it's worth the buy. I have combination dry and oily skin and I am a 3 on the cleanser and toner. The cleanser definitely feels like your face is being cleaned especially because it foams and the brush definitely goes into the pores for a deep clean. The toner does sting a bit when first applied but after two or three uses my skin got used to the tingling sensation and my pores have definitely gotten smaller. As for the moisturizer, it is definitely hydrating and makes my skin feel very soft.
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
Wonderful sonic cleansing brush. I have been using this brush and the cleanser, clarifying lotion,and moisturizer for over 2 months and my face went from super dry flaky skin, to wonderfully smooth bright skin. No more dry patches. I actually went and got the 1.5 clarifying lotion because the one that comes with this kit was a bit too drying for me. I have also not had to charge this since I bought it. And I use it once a day for almost 3 months. I would highly recommend any of these Clinique products to anyone. Especially if you have troublesome skin.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
I absolutely love to use this stuff! My mother is the one who originally told me about it. I have very dry skin so it can be hard for me to find a product that doesn't dry it out more or over oil my face and cause me to break out. This product is the prefect balance. Although i would only recommend using the cleansing serum once or twice a week because it can over dry your face. But the moisturizer is magical at repairing any damage. My face feels soft and clean after all uses.
Allana T.
Spring Hill , TN
I'm a stickler about using different facial products because I've had bad experiences but this brush & facial wash duo by Clinique has been my hero. My blackheads cleared up fast & my skin has been noticeably smoother. I am very happy with my results. Purchased at Belk.
Andrea A.
Rohnert Park, CA
I love the cleansing brush! It has soft bristles for the delicate parts of your face and harder bristles for places like your t zone! I use makeup wipes to remove my makeup and then use the cleanser and the cleansing brush and I'm so surprised with how much makeup is still left on my face! This brush is awesome and I love the moisturizer!
Veronica A.
El paso, TX
How does this compare to the Clarasonic brand?
Barbara R.
Clermont, FL
In a scale of 1 to 10 how good is it?
Jackeline g.