BY CLINIQUE

A four-piece Clinique skincare regimen with a travel bag for on-the-go use. The non-drying Facial Soap cleanses skin gently and thoroughly, creating a comfortable, refreshed complexion. The smoothing, ultra-refreshing Clarifying Lotion removes dead skin cells, whisks away flakes, and refines pores. The lightweight, oil-free Moisturizer Gel delivers essential moisture for a smooth, radiant finish. Complete with the dermatologist-developed Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush and a convenient travel bag for on-the-go use, this four-piece collection purifies pores, deeply hydrates, and creates a healthy-looking glow. This set contains:- Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush - 5 oz Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula - 2 oz Clarifying Lotion 3 - 1 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - Charging base - Travel bag

Jolisel V.
New York , NY
With this I get all the products I need in one bag for my skin care. The formula in the products works great on my skin and helps me with my pigmentation problems and acne. I am very satisfied with these products

Here is a picture of before and after! 😋😋😋
jordan c.
Bradenton
All of
The products work okay in the holiday Oakley but are not very specific to each skin tone and i found that because I have oily skin some of the products didn't work as well as the would on different skin types but over all ok for maybe someone who is new to skin care or wants a light regime
K A Y L A N V.
The gel moisturizer is my favorite moisturizer ever! I repurchase it every single time I run out! It doesn't leave the skin feeling oily! The toner is a bit harsh on my skin so I rarely use it but the cleansing brush is soooooo good! I use it once a week and it keeps my skin feeling so smooth!
Jade E.
I looove the 3 step system for oily skin it honestly cleared up my breakouts within a week and it's just been getting better and better. But the trick is to be consistent with washing your face , don't touch your face with dirty hands and don't fall asleep with make up I find when I don't forget I will get a break out so take care of your skin
Lexa D.
Fargo, ND
Truly a lot of product for what you get. I love the face wash, it cleans well without needing to use a lot. The astringent does a great job of cleaning and diminishing pores. I have oily skin and the moisturizer gives the right balance. Very good value for the price and love the products!
Lauren B.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely love this whole set. I have it in the big full size bottles as well as the travel ones. I have both dry and oily skin and these products work fabulous. I almost always have a clear face besides one or two zits. I always recommend this product whenever someone is looking for a new face cleanser. It’s awesome!!!!
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
The Clinique 3-step has been my go-to for years! The addition of the sonicare brush makes it that much better - I use it daily in the shower, and it makes my skin feel so incredibly soft! I’ve noticed less blemishes.
Shasha S.
Its best product . Bestiiiiieeee bestttt product,,,,I loveeeee this product. I really enjoy free samples. If its good I definitely upload in my vlog and recommend to friends ,colleagues and family . I usually buy from drugstores. Love to use branded products and love to try new samples. Crazy to try  new samples but  cost effective :(
Jackie R.
Love Clinique facial products. I've always had acne and this helps keep at controlled. The face wash does and amazing job of cleaning my pours, then the moisturizer does the rest. Never go a day without it.
Kimberlynn E.
Love this set!! Very moisturizing and great for sensitive skin! Clinique has always been a great product and I’m never disappointed when I buy it!! Value is for sure worth it and price is great as well!