BY CLINIQUE

A four-piece Clinique skincare regimen with a travel bag for on-the-go use. The non-drying Facial Soap cleanses skin gently and thoroughly, creating a comfortable, refreshed complexion. The smoothing, ultra-refreshing Clarifying Lotion removes dead skin cells, whisks away flakes, and refines pores. The lightweight, oil-free Moisturizer Gel delivers essential moisture for a smooth, radiant finish. Complete with the dermatologist-developed Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush and a convenient travel bag for on-the-go use, this four-piece collection purifies pores, deeply hydrates, and creates a healthy-looking glow. This set contains:- Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush - 5 oz Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula - 2 oz Clarifying Lotion 3 - 1 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - Charging base - Travel bag

Melodie P.
High Point, NC
This cleansing system  by #clinique is a great option to have especially if you have oily prone skin. I remember growing up and my mother would buy the set for me twice a year. The moisturizing lotion is perfect and does not feel oily and does not clog my pores. The toner is great for cleaning my face from the daily toxins, and the cleansing bar is simple. Now, I am able to provide my daughters with that same experience and hope that they choose to do the same for themselves as they grow up.
Jolisel V.
NEW YORK, NY
With this I get all the products I need in one bag for my skin care. The formula in the products works great on my skin and helps me with my pigmentation problems and acne. I am very satisfied with these products

Here is a picture of before and after! 😋😋😋
jordan c.
Bradenton
All of
The products work okay in the holiday Oakley but are not very specific to each skin tone and i found that because I have oily skin some of the products didn't work as well as the would on different skin types but over all ok for maybe someone who is new to skin care or wants a light regime
Lauren B.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely love this whole set. I have it in the big full size bottles as well as the travel ones. I have both dry and oily skin and these products work fabulous. I almost always have a clear face besides one or two zits. I always recommend this product whenever someone is looking for a new face cleanser. It’s awesome!!!!
Shasha S.
Its best product . Bestiiiiieeee bestttt product,,,,I loveeeee this product. I really enjoy free samples. If its good I definitely upload in my vlog and recommend to friends ,colleagues and family . I usually buy from drugstores. Love to use branded products and love to try new samples. Crazy to try  new samples but  cost effective :(
Kimberlynn E.
Waveland, MS
Love this set!! Very moisturizing and great for sensitive skin! Clinique has always been a great product and I’m never disappointed when I buy it!! Value is for sure worth it and price is great as well!
Stephanie F.
Bayonne , NJ
AMAZING FACIAL PRODUCTS! I cannot see my life without these products! Super gentle on the face! I recommended them to everyone. I especially enjoy that they are scentless!
Kayleigh N.
Edmond
I’ve used these products for years. I had really bad acne and this stuff works wonders. I have very oily skin so this stuff keeps my skin from getting more oily over night.

I use it every morning and every night just because my face collects a lot of oil no matter what. I try to keep as much oil off of my face as possible and Clinique helps so much!!
Lacey A.
East Ridge, TN
This 3 step system has been a crucial part of my skincare routine in helping me maintain a clear complexion with my acne prone skin. The moisturizing cream is light and doesn't clog your pores. I would recommend anyone with oily, acne prone skin to give it a try.
Nicole T.
Helped clear my skin up and gave me a beautiful pretty glow about my face and I didn't have to be ashamed of the breakout that I had going on 2months, it cleared my face within 2 weeks of using all the products! I just love it and will continue to use it!