BY CLINIQUE

A Clinique Sonic System plus a three-step skin care regimen for drier skin types and a glowing, youthful-looking complexion. Use dermatologist-developed Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush with your three-step skin care routine for renewed, radiant skin. The Facial Soap, Clarifying Lotion, And DDML+ are ultra-hydrating creating the look of purified pores and a healthy-looking glow. This set contains:- Limited-edition Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Patterned Brush - Pink Polka Dots - 1 oz Foaming Sonic Facial Soap - 2 oz Clarifying Lotion 2 - 1 oz Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ These products are allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free. see more...

Ashley R.
I loved this set. I felt like my skin responded well to this three step cleanser. My favorite part was the toner because you could see the leftover makeup and dirt that was being removed even after you've cleansed your face. I also love the "gel" moisturizer because it wasn't too heave or oily. Despite what you may think from the name, it is not sticky at all and goes on smooth. Highly recommend for combination skin.
CAROLINA Q.
Peoria, AZ
This was my first cleasing set that I ever got. I bought the large version of each of these and they lasted for a long time. The best that I like between these is the moisturizer. My skin is really dry so I feel like the second step would dry out my skin too much so I decided to skip that step.
Shannon P.
Beckley, WV
Clinique brand skin care is the best to use. It's flawless.
I use Clinique every day, it's very easy to use and applies smoothly
No need for improvement, it moisturizers the skin perfectly. I would definitely recommend to others!
Great review! Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+â„¢
Clinique Dramatically Differentâ„¢ Moisturizing Gel
Patricia G.
Columbia, MO
FAVORITE! I have very oily skin and didn't realize it was happening because my skin was so dried. I bought this at Ulta during a sale, and it's been life changing for me. My skin feels healthy, doesn't dry out as much, and I don't wake up to super oily skin!
Lauren K.
So I have struggled with acne my whole life, I've been on two rounds of accutane that didn't totally eliminate my acne. I've been using this for a week no with no new breakouts! I can already tell a dramatic different in my skin!
Alma B.
I absolutely love this product i tried the sample they give you at Macy's i tried it till it was gone, my skin was smooth clean fresh clear after i ran out i could tell my face was changing from not using it
Bobby-Jo P.
Larksville, PA
Best skin care product that I have ever used. With my dry and sensitive skin, I never have to worry about waking up with a breakout!
Shalene B.
Harrisburg, Pa
I tried this with a friend and it's absolutely amazing! My skin is so dry and these products have done amazing things for me!
Fran P.
if you love a true all over clean feel that last! try these products! they are awesome!
Jahara T.
Natchez, MS
I have this set it amazing. Pretty much take care anywhere with you its great for traveling I love a little brush it seems like you're giving her face a massage