BY CLINIQUE

A four-piece blemish-fighting collection for acne-prone skin. This blemish-busting kit is designed for acne-prone skin complete with four skincare essentials that work together to create a clean, clear complexion. The Acne Solutions Deep Cleansing Brush deep-cleans skins prone to breakouts while the Cleansing Gel helps clear blackheads and control oil. The gentle, medicated Clarifying Lotion exfoliates and unclogs pores as the All-Over Clearing Treatment helps prevent future breakouts. This set contains:- Clinique Sonic System Acne Solutions Deep Cleansing Brush - 1 oz Acne Solutions Cleansing Gel - 3.4 oz Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion - 1 oz Acne Solutions All-Over Clearing Treatment

Clinique Clean Skin, Clear Skin Acne Solutions Sonic Cleansing Brush Set

Start your review of Clinique Clean Skin, Clear Skin Acne Solutions Sonic Cleansing Brush Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Missy B.
West Fargo, ND
I have recurring, painful pimples that start very deep and last very long times when they flare. When someone told me to try Clinique's acne solutions, I didn't want to because it was the most expensive skin care product I would have bought myself at that point. I'm glad I gave it a chance because it has totally changed my skin. If I forget to wash with it for a few days and my skin starts to flare up, I can use it 1 or 2 times and the flare up goes away. I recommend this to anyone who struggles like I do.
Prerna G.
Mountain View, CA
Dealing with acne is not easy but Clinique makes it bearable. I am a big Clinique fan since all their products work on your skin. This set too! It is value for money. The only suggestion would be to use the moisturizer/cream as a spot treatment instead of using it all over your face since it is a bit drying out. Say bye to acne :)
Makenna N.
Galveston, TX
This was my go-to for years and was perfect for my early teens, hormonal acne. It cleared it up perfectly, and was tough on those spots. (Now my skin requires something more gentle). I think it is pretty affordable for what you get, and I recommend for any young girl/woman experiencing cystic acne, because this will clear it up quick.
Adel A.
phoenix
This product worked significantly well for my skin. My skin is more clear then it was before. The products and the cleansing brush has become apart of my routine. I would definitely recommend this product but I would make sure to buy the set that helps for your skin type.
Danica A.
This isn't my 1st go to for skin care products but I do like it. It's a good alternative for me for when my number one products aren't cutting it and I need a change. The only reason why this isn't my 1st go to is because it dries my skin out just a little bit too much.
Chloe Z.
Mount Kisco, NY
This set forces me to wash my face every day. I have seen drastic impacts on my skin and no longer get acne because of this. It is very effective and very easy to use. I have definitely seen positive results in a short period of time and definitely recommend it!
Maddie W.
Dayton
I liked the products in this kit a lot. Clinique has yet to disappoint me as far as skin care goes. However the brush did seem to make me break out a little more than usual. I don’t know if I was pressing it on my skin to hard but it seemed to be a little harsh.
Kathryn W.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I love this product because it keeps my skin clear without over drying. The cleansing brush is extremely gentle and helps to clean deep in your pores. I have been using this product for a while now and I recommend it to anyone wanting to clear their skin.
Christy S.
Battle Ground, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this but without the brush. So i can not comment on the spin brush but i love the rest of the acne solutions line. It really does help clear up my skin and my stubborn pimples. And the travel sets are so reasonably priced!
Alexx M.
Riverside
I bought this while I was looking for a set that would work for my skin and I absolutely loved it! I would recommend this for anyone who has acne or who has experienced reoccurring pimples, this dries them out instantly!
felicia j.
Alabama
I have super oily skin.. so I have a lot of acne..is this really worth the $ ..does it really work for your acne?
Demitriasanchez S.
Mammoth
How do I try the products?? Do u guys give them out for free ? I’m so confused
Ciara W.
Ardmore, OK
I've always wanted to try this. Does this actually work? How well does it clean? Does it dry out your face?
hannah s.