BY CLINIQUE

Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
I have used this powder since I was in high school. I have every sensitive skin on my face so I have often fought acne with other cheaper brands of powder. This powder has always left my skin looking flawless which is amazing! The best part is that it doesn't make me break out! It works amazing with my sensitive skin!
Kimberly P.
Arlington , VA
I've been using this product for over 10 years, to me theres nothing better, especially if you are anything like me and rather a more natural look when it comes to your make up. This is light powder but it covers perfectly. I would not change it, I have tried other thins but always come back to it.
Haley H.
Odessa, TX
This is the only powder I have ever used since I was 13. I got my first makeover from Clinique and this is the only consistent makeup product I have had in my bag for over 10 years. I carry it with my everywhere and can't go a day without it! I can wear it alone and it still looks amazing.
Marissa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite powders. It is lightweight but gives a full coverage that you can wear alone or over makeup. It gives your skin a flawless finish. I also love the fact that the lightest shade is actually light enough for me and doesn't oxidize or change color.
xlunax x.
I love this brand. It is one if my all time favorite brands if makeup. This product is very easy to use and smells good. It feels light on my face as well as gives a great complete look weather you want a all natural look or a full on beauty look.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is really good to have in your bag throughout the day the day to blot your face. It is really easy applying comes with a sponge that is easy to use. It also has a mirror that is really clear and of good quality.
Wendy M.
Portsmouth, NH
Pretty decent powder..not my absolute favorite but works when Iam in a hurry and need a quick touch on the go. It has a matte finish. I like the compact with the mirror. Very sturdy compact. I have combination skin.
dani c.
Roswell, GA
Love this powder. a little goes a long way. Definitely love the sponge it goes with too. It lasts for a long time too so you don't have to restock a lot. It comes in a cute little box too!
Kate P.
I really like this for my to-go foundation, but not for a full face of makeup because it doesn't last very long. The color s great and the foundation is super light and great for skin!
Emily P.
Jacksonville
This way the first powder I bought as a teenage and it has been a go to since. Gives you a flawless complexion. Brightens you face and gives you a nice glow. Love it!!!!!!
Merima B.
Does this poweder look cakey at all?