BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gently and gradually removes dead surface skin cells on normal/combination skin. Accelerates skin's self-renewal. Makes skin absorb moisture. Instantly soothes, softens and brightens. Alcohol-free.

Malak E.
Charlotte, NC
I started using this toner after realizing my face needed a daily facial regimen, I bought all three steps. After using this moisture toner for 3 weeks I had to stop. It made my face breakout even when I rarely get acne on my face. I have heard great reviews about this toner but for some reason it was not a match for me. When I went to the Clinique counter and told them about my experience the consultant said there have been other women who also did not like it and since I have an oily face I should try the acne solutions toner which I went ahead and bought and will be starting to use it and see if it is any better. I would not try the clarifying moisture lotion 2 again.
Jessica C.
I like this clarifying lotion because it's the stuff that takes everything you missed from washing and makeup wipes off. I recommend not using cotton balls and using cotton pads. Cotton balls take up a lot more product and so much extra liquid gets soaked into the ball shape, trust me. I have seen a difference in even skin tone in a positive way. If you have any type of severe or common acne, I would recommend going straight for the acne line not this. Or you will waste money when you see no results in your amount of acne. Other than that, it does what it says!
Emily A.
Abingdon, MD
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have very oily skin and used to use all three steps that Clinique suggests such as the soap and lotion, however the lotion tends to make my skin feel oily and I have found that this product takes off way more dirt than the soap does. So on my busy days I just use this with two cotton swabs (one for each side of my face) and it keeps my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I have been struggling with acne for years, and this product alone has cleared me up faster than any other product I have tried and is so quick to use!
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
My favorite toner ever! This toner leaves my skin looking great after just a few uses. It has alcohol in it which isn't great since it can be drying but every time I try to switch to an alcohol free one, my skin looks horrible so I go back to Clinique and just make sure I use a good moisturizer. I will also say I have super sensitive skin so this product does sting slightly when I use it (because of the alcohol) but it only lasts a couple seconds and I've had no other negative reaction to it ever. This stuff is amazing!!
Alexis W.
A couple of years ago I went to Younkers and the Clinique station there asked if I wanted to try some products out. I agreed to it because who doesn't love trying new-free things? Let's just say I have been rebuying this product for years! I love the way it feels on my skin- and how my skin feels. Taking care of your face is crucial! It's expensive but because it is packed 100% of the good stuff. I won't be using anything else than this!
Angela B.
Toney, AL
This is an okay product, i bought as a set with the cleanser and moisturizer. I have oily acne pronish skin but this seemed to dry me out without really doing anything else for me. Didn't help my pores or breakouts, actually I think it caused some irritation because after using it for a week or so i noticed my skin red and more sensitive than usual. This stuff may work for others but i dont believe I will repurchase.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
The perfect 3 step facial cleansing product. Purchased directly from the Clinique counter because when they go into gifting the goodie bags are worth it! Exactly what I expected and well worth the cost because it lasts I long! I only have to replace once or twice a year based on my face washing habits. Definitely not a standalone face cleansing product but perfect for a frequent face cleansing regimen.
Ah B.
Darien, WI
I love paying out the a** for skin products! It's worth it but then it's not. How wonderful it is that Clinique is a well known brand who prides themselves on their work! I'd take pride doing charity, helping other not having people over pay and over work themselves trying to have perfect skin while companies charge way too much. Yes it works. Whoo. So do other dupes of this product.
Allison P.
San Angelo, TX
I love cliniques moisturizers! I've not found one thus far that I don't like. The packaging is simple and easy. I feel it's a great value for its price, although it is pricey. I am a repeat user of Clinique and recommended these products to a friend and she's had amazing results while using their products. I love how different the moisturizer feels on my face compared to others!
Zerina M.
Urbandale, IA
Obsessed can't even begin to tell you how much I love this moisturizing lotion. Whether you have dry skin, oily skin, or combination of both - this moisturizing lotion is probably one of the first that I've tried that works for any skin type! It really keeps your skin looking moisturized and not oily. If you need that extra touch of love for your skin, this is the way to go!
Thuy H.
How well does this product work