Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion 1 uploaded by Wendy C.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique - Clarifying Moisture Lotion 1 - 200ml/6.7oz

Shey k.
Locust grove, GA
Clinique is a brand that is not for everyone due to the fact that it has “medicinal” ingredients so some people may have a bad reaction to it. Its always good to try a little in one area before applying it on your whole face. Its a well known brand so its on the costlier side but if clinique has worked in that past for you id try it out
Teresa B.
Mount Union
I have dry skin and with Retin-A treatment at nights my skin has become more sensitive. I’ve been using Moisturizer in the mornings and this is by far the only product that works for me, it’s been more than 2 months and my skin looks healthier and it hasn’t made me break out. It has also helped with the dry patches caused by Retin-A. I’ve tried other products and they’ve made my face look greasy and sweaty so I’m very happy with It love the light texture, it absorbes quickly and even with foundation and sunscreen my skin doesn’t feel heavy. I only need a small amount so even if it’s a bit expensive I think it’s a good investment.
Karen L.
Mesquite, TX
One of my favorite product from Clinique, skin care is the Moisturizer Lotion! It’s has done wonders for my dry skin, I only apply a small amount to my face and makes my skin feels so good! Clinique products are pricey for me, but it’s worth it and it lasts a long time.
allison a.
Olympia, WA
I used this when I was in high school and wanted to go back and try it out while I was dealing with a bit of acne. This product dried out my skin and made my acne so much worse. I was using the three step system and almost over night my skin was twice as bad.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I’ve used this a lot but have found it’s too harsh and drying for my skin. I tried giving it a chance time and time again, but honestly I feel it’s not the most suitable for my skin. I’ve never found Clinique products to suit my skin so much, despite my mother loving them a lot.
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
Love this product really helps keep my skin matte all day long. I use it along with my Clinique facewash. The smell does throw me off a little bur not enough to where I can’t stand it. Sometimes during the winter this toner can dry me out more than other times so I have to be careful with that.
Amber R.
I was using this toner when the weather was cooler and my skin was more combo/dry. Now with the weather getting warmer I am beginning to be more combo/oily and wanted something for that. It is very gentle. I would recommend. I would buy again when the weather gets cool again.
Alyssa P.
Centereach, NY
I tried this product awhile back and I really loved this one. My skin is a combination of dry and oily and is constantly changing back and forth, this product has been awesome for that and leaves a really silky finish to the skin!
Caroline C.
I have been using this product for many many years and it is great for my dry skin. I use it after I wash my face and before I moisturize. It has such a soothing feeling. It is a good value like other Clinique products.
Destine J.
Port Norris, NJ
This makes my face feel so fresh. I can sometimes feel a tingle around my nose, but never had a break out before. This does exactly what it’s suppose to do, and I would recommend it to others. The packaging is cute like all of Clinique products. A must try!