Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion 1

Clinique - Clarifying Moisture Lotion 1 - 200ml/6.7oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Clarifying Moisture Lotion 1!
How would you rate this product?
Karen L.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite product from Clinique, skin care is the Moisturizer Lotion! It’s has done wonders for my dry skin, I only apply a small amount to my face and makes my skin feels so good! Clinique products are pricey for me, but it’s worth it and it lasts a long time.
Lindsay  R.
East Bend, NC
Love this product really helps keep my skin matte all day long. I use it along with my Clinique facewash. The smell does throw me off a little bur not enough to where I can’t stand it. Sometimes during the winter this toner can dry me out more than other times so I have to be careful with that.
marian E.
fox river grove
I thought this product was nice. The smell is a little bit questionable. But other than that nice packaging, and it lasts a really long time. I felt like its a little disappointing that it doesn't smell better, but its ok i would buy another time
Janet C.
Alpharetta, GA
This product was recommended to me by a Clinique rep in a major department store. Because I am older, they recommended Lotion #1 for drier skin. I swipe it over my skin every morning before prepping with moisturizer and foundation. It's great for sensitive skin and drier skin, too. I love that I've been using a version of this product for decades and it cleans skin gently.
Palav D.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this brand for its super moisturizing qualities. It’s gentle to the skin and extremely soothing.
Tabitha M.
Yreka, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is perfect for people who are prone two breakouts. This doesn't make you break out and it doesn't make you oily it creates that perfect balance that your skin needs and doesn't make you worry if the next day you're going to have a few pimples.
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I can’t quit you! Clinique hands down the best toner. My skin always feels amazing. Quality product & adorable packing. I’ve been using this for years. Definitely recommend & will continue to buy!
Rachel S.
United States
Excellent product. Loved the texture and feeling it left on my skin. The price range isn't super consumer friendly, however, so I'm still on the look out for a better option.
katie H.
Phenix City
Purchased at: Macy's
LOVE this product. I makes my skin feel so clean. Even after I wash my face there still is some left over product but the toner removes it all.
eunicecat C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t find anything special about clinique toners really but, this one in particular solved my problem of dry skin after toning. It doesn’t sting as much compared to other toners.

Looking for your answer?