BY CLINIQUE

• Does anybody know a good dupe for this? They just discont...1 Answers
  • I've never tried Clinique products. How is the result?7 Answers
Clinique Clarifying Lotion Mild
  • "I love this lotion. It is super moisturizing and light weight. I find that I use this in the morning before I get ready and then at night also. It is really gentle and I would buy it again. I even think the smell is mild." in 5 reviews
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
The Very Best Toning Lotion
I have been using this Clinique lotion for years and years. My skin is especially dry and when I discovered this product, I was very skeptical. However, it immediately took away the dry flakes that I could not rid my skin of and left a smooth and toned surface. It's very cooling to the skin and soothing, and it never, never burns. Clinique clarifying lotion does everything that it promises to do, a difficult feat in today's world. I had tried everything to exfoliate my skin before I tried this product, even harsher scrubbing which really didn't seem to make sense, but I tried it anyway with the false promises that it put out. But this toner gently and easily does the job. I also like the fact that it never leaves my skin feeling oily or dry, but balanced. You won't be disappointed with this toner if your skin is dry to very dry.
Sarah S.
Muncie
I like that the size of the bottles are big, which make this toner last a long time. However, there are some bugs to this product. First of all, it’s more expensive to buy just the toner than if you buy the full set. Second, it leaves my face feeling crusty and quit dry. I have to double moisturize after I use it
Samantha Z.
I will forever use Clinique Clarifying Lotions. I go between a 2 (during the summer when I’m a little more oily like in my T Zone) and 1 (during the winter when I have NO oil production). It helps take the dead skin off the surface of the skin revealing your most beautiful self!
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
I’ve used this clarifying lotion for several years. I’ve tried other brands in between and nothing compares to this one. It truly keeps my face almost perfectly clear when used with the soap. If I forget to use it for a couple days I can always tell. It’s well worth the price!
Dominique h.
Hillsboro, OR
Recently bought this and I love it! It makes my skin super soft. I usually have super dry skin on my chin to the point of it feeling scaly but it has stopped that! I put it on after I’ve washed my face and seal it with a cream moisturizer and it works great. Downside is that it’s a liquid and doesn’t have a spray nozzle which I wish it did.

It says to use a cotton pad to wipe it but it gets absorbed quickly and I’ve found applying it with my fingers is better. A bit pricey, but worth it since it works!
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
I got a whole bunch of minis, they are great for traveling and do the job pretty well. It’s not my everyday one though, so I don’t use it enough to have a full opinion on it. It works great when you’re in an emergency though!
Shipra M.
San jose, CA
Great for sensitive skin. Use in winter and results are awesome
Definitely will buy it again
The clarifying lotion 1.0 has worked incredibly well with my changing and sensitive skin.
Girls you will love it and worth buying it
Marie C.
This was the step in my face cleaning regime that I didn’t know I needed. I have rosacea and I was using witch hazel to tone my skin because I have oily skin. This toner helped me calm my redness as well as control my oily skin.
Sophia M.
Favorite toner of all time. It’s mild and works great for oily skin! It is expensive but this one lasts me 3-6months and that’s using it 2x a day!! Clinique is my favorite skin care routine that I’ve found so far!
Haley B.
Temple
This has to be one of the best things ive tried so far, its my first time using it but definitely not my last it was so gentle on my skin had nice packaging to it this is definitely something id refer people too
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
I've never tried Clinique products. How is the result?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anybody know a good dupe for this? They just discontinued it!!! :(