Clinique Clarifying Lotion Mild uploaded by Dena X.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Clarifying Lotion Mild
  • "I love this lotion. It is super moisturizing and light weight. I find that I use this in the morning before I get ready and then at night also. It is really gentle and I would buy it again. I even think the smell is mild." in 5 reviews
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
The Very Best Toning Lotion
I have been using this Clinique lotion for years and years. My skin is especially dry and when I discovered this product, I was very skeptical. However, it immediately took away the dry flakes that I could not rid my skin of and left a smooth and toned surface. It's very cooling to the skin and soothing, and it never, never burns. Clinique clarifying lotion does everything that it promises to do, a difficult feat in today's world. I had tried everything to exfoliate my skin before I tried this product, even harsher scrubbing which really didn't seem to make sense, but I tried it anyway with the false promises that it put out. But this toner gently and easily does the job. I also like the fact that it never leaves my skin feeling oily or dry, but balanced. You won't be disappointed with this toner if your skin is dry to very dry.
Kristi H.
Apple Valley
I LOVED this toner but Clinique stopped making it and replaced it with the 1.0 clarifying lotion which is not the same. This mild clarifying lotion was perfect it was gentle, helped with small breakouts and didn’t dry out my skin. I really hope Clinique brings this back. All the other clarifying lotions are a little too harsh for My skin.
Samantha Z.
I will forever use Clinique Clarifying Lotions. I go between a 2 (during the summer when I’m a little more oily like in my T Zone) and 1 (during the winter when I have NO oil production). It helps take the dead skin off the surface of the skin revealing your most beautiful self!
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
I’ve used this clarifying lotion for several years. I’ve tried other brands in between and nothing compares to this one. It truly keeps my face almost perfectly clear when used with the soap. If I forget to use it for a couple days I can always tell. It’s well worth the price!
Parris H.
Atlanta , GA
This is a great product! Super light and has a decent smell. I didn’t feel like this product was clogging my pores but at the same time I felt like it was moisturizing. I would probably buy again if I didn’t find a better product.
EMILY G.
Nicholasville, KY
I’ve used this ever since I was 13. I have sensitive skin but this doesn’t break me out at all. It’s so easy to use & not messy at all. It has no smell. You get a HUGE bottle for a great price. I would recommend this to anyone.
Nujhat R.
Jamaica, NY
Have used it for years now! It’s super gentle and great for everyday use! Leaves the skin super soft. It’s a little pricey but totally worth it in terms of longevity and if you’re looking for something for sensitive skin
Jeanna W.
Rockledge
My skin is super sensitive and this product worked well for me. It definitely makes my skin smoother, and leaves me feeling clean. The price is on point and this bottle should last you well over three months.
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
I like this toner for other people. My skin just can’t handle the fact that it has alcohol in it. It’s very delicate and perfect for dry skin. It gets rid of dead skin and helps even out overall texture and brightness.
N E S T O R M.
Dallas, TX
I got a whole bunch of minis, they are great for traveling and do the job pretty well. It’s not my everyday one though, so I don’t use it enough to have a full opinion on it. It works great when you’re in an emergency though!