BY CLINIQUE #43 in Facial Cleansers

• How does your skin feel after using this? Is it drying?7 Answers
  • What brand has a similar product with more natural ingredients? I...1 Answers
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this product clears the way for brighter smoother skin it freshens the skin leaves the skin radiant protects natural moisture doesn’t dry the skin out , leaves it looking clean and fresh would recommend it and very affordable
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I have typically only use this in cold winter months in the past… This one is completely alcohol free so I think it did a better job of not drying me out! I would usually shake it up, douse some onto a cotton pad and lightly stupid over my face! A great first step to make sure all your other products will think it nicely!
N'Diyah M.
Oklahoma City, OK
i hate this toner . it burned my skin , and broke me out. all it did was make the bumps on my forehead WAY bigger , and i hated that. i asked the lady at clinque and she said “your skin has to get worse before it gets better” but it has never done anything like that until the toner.
emhyde H.
O'Fallon
I have been using this product for years. I first tried it as a sample in one of their free gifts and fell in love with it. It leaves my skin feeling clean, but doesn’t dry it out. My skin gets irritated easily and this was really gentle and did not cause a reaction.
April D.
Decatur , AL
One thing that I hate about toners is the drying effect. This one doesn’t do that. Extremely effective does what it claims and doesn’t leave my normally oily skin feeling like a dry patch! I would recommend for anyone that has sensitive skin seeking the perfect toner.
Christina S.
Recommended to me by a family member. Clinique Toner keeps your face looking fresh and clean. It gives you a clean, refreshing look that is noticeable to everyone. If used daily, you will see quick results in just a few days. This toner is a girl’s best friend!
Autumn B.
I’ve also been a little skeptical of Tonors and whether or not they are effective. With this one though I have really noticed a difference in my skin. I’m confident that I’ve removed all the makeup before bed and it helps my moisturizer absorb into my skin.
Melissa S.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to product when I have extra dry skin! I use the Clinique 3 step (this is step 2) as soon as I’m done using this product I feel refreshed and hydrated. It does a good job at sweeping away dry dead skin! I will forever repurchase this product!
Jayla H.
Omg omg omg. This timing lotion did wonders to my skin. After using the liquid facial wash by clinique I used this toner and let it dry on my face for about a minute and a half then use my moisturizer also by clinique and it has cleared my skin up of all dark spots and uneven skin tone my skin is a little brighter and a lot more healthier looking.
Nicole B.
Fort Myers
This is so mild and gentle and refreshing there is hosting or burn I love this toner! I buy Clinique at penny's usually but you can find them at most makeup counters in most department store I recommend Clinique.I will buy this again.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
How does your skin feel after using this? Is it drying?
Isabella P.
What brand has a similar product with more natural ingredients? I love the way this product makes my skin feel, but I know the ingredients in it aren't the greatest or most natural.
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
Is this good for oily skin? Is it necessary to use more products?