Clinique Clarifying Lotion Ex-Mild

CLINIQUE by Clinique CLINIQUE CLARIFYING LOTION EX-MILD --/6.7OZ

Does this product have any fragrance in it?
I Heard a lot about this product... is it worth the price or drugstore products are better?
Start your review of Clinique Clarifying Lotion Ex-Mild!
Lupita O.
san antonio
I’ve been using this for a few months now but I don’t really see it doing anything for me. I feel a little tingling when I use it but nothing too major.
Eren G.
The best toner. It takes away any dirt or even makeup off your face. Leaves your skin smooth. Smells good. Lasts me more than 3 months using it twice a day. Great for combination oily skin because that's what skin type I have. Goes great if you do the 3 step skin care system.
LORI H.
Pittston , PA
1,462 reviews
Love this product clears the way for brighter smoother skin it freshens the skin leaves the skin radiant protects natural moisture doesn’t dry the skin out , leaves it looking clean and fresh would recommend it and very affordable
Kayla G.
Peoria, IL
My mom and I both use this product, and she originally got this for me because of my breakouts. It is very gentle on my face which I liked, but it started, after a few days to dry out certain spots on my face. I cut down to using just very other day, once a day and it stopped that problem. Other than that, it works great for me and tames my breakouts!
Melanie B.
South Euclid
Its so hard to find a toner for my skin type that isnt overly drying or harsh on the skin. This one does just enough clarifying without overdoing it.
Melanie N.
Ansted, WV
Clinique Clarifying Lotion for Unisex Ive been using this for many years. I love how it makes my face feel clean and refreshed! Definitely, my favorite!
Izamar R.
Farmington, MN
Loved it! Made my skin feel super soft and extra clean. I think the price is pretty decent. Clinique Clarifying Lotion Ex-Mild
Verenise B.
La habra, CA
This toner really exfoliates deep down in my pores and I can feel the fresh burst once I apply it. It doesn’t irritate my skin or dry it out like most toners do however it does have a strong smell of alcohol that irritates around my eyes other than that I didn’t have an issue with this toner.
Guadalupe T.
San Leandro, CA
Clinique Clarifying Lotion Ex-Mild uploaded by Guadalupe T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is the best for dry and sensitive skin, it splides the skin and removes all impurities and does not have alcohol, which is what I like. I recommended it one hundred percent
Alyssa A.
Bridgeville
I wash my face before bed & then I put some of this on the dry/dark spots and moisturize. It really helps clear my skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
shanda C.
Allen, TX
il y a un an
Clinique Clarifying Lotion Ex-Mild How many people have had good reactions to your skin with this product? I have sensitive skin is why I ask