BY CLINIQUE

• How does your skin feel after using this? Is it drying?7 Answers
  • What brand has a similar product with more natural ingred...1 Answers
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I have never tried a toner before until I got this in a 3 piece set. And now i will never go without it. My skin was always so dry in spots and oily in other spots. It seemed like no matter how much lotion i applied it never seemed to help with my dry skin. When ever i applied foundation it would look cakey and nasty. And after using this for about 10 months now my skin looks beautiful and healthy. It is no longer dry. It seems like most of my redness is gone and my makeup looks flawless. This has really helped my lotion to absorb into my skin and has changed my entire skin care routine. If I miss one night the next day i wake up oily and start to get breakouts. My skin really misses it When i forget or fall asleep to quickly. Its a little pricey but i still have half a bottle left ten months later. I only need one pump on a cotton pad for my entire face and neck. You won't be dissapointed in this product.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this product clears the way for brighter smoother skin it freshens the skin leaves the skin radiant protects natural moisture doesn’t dry the skin out , leaves it looking clean and fresh would recommend it and very affordable
Christina S.
Recommended to me by a family member. Clinique Toner keeps your face looking fresh and clean. It gives you a clean, refreshing look that is noticeable to everyone. If used daily, you will see quick results in just a few days. This toner is a girl’s best friend!
ri🌟🌈✨❣️🔆😯 M.
Warner Robins, GA
i hate this product. It may be just my skin, but it literally makes me break out EVERY SINGLE TIME I use it. They said at the store it was great for getting dirt out and it did, if you see the pics I upload you can literally see the dirt and oils come off your face but it makes the area I used it in break out almost every single time. (mind you i did not wear makeup on the day that photo was taken)
Haydee G.
Leaves my skin feeling very refreshed! Its definitely a step in my skin care that I can’t absolutely live without! I have used it for years and so does my 21 year old daughter. It last a long time, so the price point is pretty good.
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
Very gentle and effective, this is great for sensitive skin, and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed, is for sure recommend this to someone, I look forward to trying out other products
Amanda W.
Washington, DC
I didn’t see a big difference when using a toner and when I didn’t use one. I enjoy the three step process from Clinique but it didn’t help clarifying my skin. Still needed a prescription from my dermatologist.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I have typically only use this in cold winter months in the past… This one is completely alcohol free so I think it did a better job of not drying me out! I would usually shake it up, douse some onto a cotton pad and lightly stupid over my face! A great first step to make sure all your other products will think it nicely!
Judith S.
I read the reviews on Clinique that were very good so I decided to try the Ex-Mild version.  It still dried my skin and left me with little patches of scaly skin .  I feel that Clinique is perfect for the younger face and I would recommend that they give it a try.
Natalie S.
Rock Hill , SC
This by far my favorite toner!! Toners at times can be harsh on my skin and this is very mild. It cleans out my pores without drying out my skin out. This is a must have skin care product for me.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
How does your skin feel after using this? Is it drying?
Isabella P.
What brand has a similar product with more natural ingredients? I love the way this product makes my skin feel, but I know the ingredients in it aren't the greatest or most natural.
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
Is this good for oily skin? Is it necessary to use more products?