BY CLINIQUE #97 in Toners & Astringents

• Is this good for oily skin? Is it necessary to use more p...1 Answers
  • How does your skin feel after using this? Is it drying?7 Answers
  • What brand has a similar product with more natural ingred...1 Answers
ri🌟🌈✨❣️🔆😯 M.
i hate this product. It may be just my skin, but it literally makes me break out EVERY SINGLE TIME I use it. They said at the store it was great for getting dirt out and it did, if you see the pics I upload you can literally see the dirt and oils come off your face but it makes the area I used it in break out almost every single time. (mind you i did not wear makeup on the day that photo was taken)
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this product clears the way for brighter smoother skin it freshens the skin leaves the skin radiant protects natural moisture doesn’t dry the skin out , leaves it looking clean and fresh would recommend it and very affordable
Erica S.
I am here for an alcohol free toner that still exfoliates dry skin! I notice that this draws out any makeup I may have missed in cleansing, exfoliates, and leaves my skin feeling clean and balanced. The size of the tube will last you quite a while and the price point is fantastic!
Christina S.
Recommended to me by a family member. Clinique Toner keeps your face looking fresh and clean. It gives you a clean, refreshing look that is noticeable to everyone. If used daily, you will see quick results in just a few days. This toner is a girl’s best friend!
Olivia E.
Mapleton, IL
I love my Clinique clarifying lotion. Goes on super easily with cotton ball or pad . Great value and amount for price. I do use this with my 3 step regime . I purchase online from Clinique ! They often have great deals and free samples .
Hope B.
I have used this product for years and will continue to use it for years to come. This product feels luxurious and makes your skin feel really clean without being over-drying or irritating. A must have from Clinique
Amanda W.
Washington, DC
I didn’t see a big difference when using a toner and when I didn’t use one. I enjoy the three step process from Clinique but it didn’t help clarifying my skin. Still needed a prescription from my dermatologist.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I have typically only use this in cold winter months in the past… This one is completely alcohol free so I think it did a better job of not drying me out! I would usually shake it up, douse some onto a cotton pad and lightly stupid over my face! A great first step to make sure all your other products will think it nicely!
Natalie S.
Rock Hill, SC
This by far my favorite toner!! Toners at times can be harsh on my skin and this is very mild. It cleans out my pores without drying out my skin out. This is a must have skin care product for me.
N'Diyah M.
Oklahoma City, OK
i hate this toner . it burned my skin , and broke me out. all it did was make the bumps on my forehead WAY bigger , and i hated that. i asked the lady at clinque and she said “your skin has to get worse before it gets better” but it has never done anything like that until the toner.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
How does your skin feel after using this? Is it drying?
Isabella P.
What brand has a similar product with more natural ingredients? I love the way this product makes my skin feel, but I know the ingredients in it aren't the greatest or most natural.
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
Is this good for oily skin? Is it necessary to use more products?