Clinique Clarifying Lotion Anti-Blemish Solutions uploaded by Mehwish M.Clinique Clarifying Lotion Anti-Blemish Solutions uploaded by Georgia N.

BY CLINIQUE #44 in Toners & Astringents

Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion

Hannah P.
Kenosha
I use this product every morning and night with one of Clinique’s other facial washes and one of Clinique’s benzoyl peroxide after treatments. All I can say is that I’m astounded by the results. I’ve tried so many acne systems, and nothing has cleared my skin this fast. On the box that I purchased this system in, there is a clear timeline of what my skin should be looking like as long as I keep up with its instructions, and I’M SO IMPRESSED ABOIT HOW ACCURATE THE RESULTS WERE. This lotion acts as a toner and leaves my skin feeling like I was born yesterday. Can’t explain how much I swear by this product and how impressed I am by Clinique’s standards... They totally get it! 10000/10 recommend for anyone who’s tried proactive and not been impressed. This product will exceed your expectations... and it smells great!
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
I’ve been using this product for over a year and I don’t see myself ever going without it! I use it every night and it has changed my skin! I was having problems with my skin breaking out really bad which was odd for me because I’ve never had that problem until I was 25. I couldn’t figure out why my skin had suddenly changed but using this stuff helped me so much! It does have a slight stinging/tingling feeling when you use it at first but nothing bad and it goes away in just a second but if you have sensitive skin it might be something to keep in mind. It’s never irritated me though.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
If I want clear skin I need to use this product everyday. When I skip even just a day I swear the breakouts already start the form. The problem with using this daily is that it is somewhat drying. Particularly the anti-blemish version of the formula so I like to alternate between this one and some of their more milder cleansing lotion formulas so it doesn't dry my skin out as much. I always have to follow up with the moisturizer. If not the next day I will see visible flakiness.
Michelle L.
Clinique Clarifying Lotion is step two in their three step acne treatment system. It is similar to an astringent from other brands but doesn't sting or dry out your skin nearly as much. If acne is a concern of yours you should absolutely give this one a try. It is expensive, but you only use a littpe product each time so it pasts a couple months. Clinique Acne Solutions™ Clarifying Lotion
Courtney T.
Grand Rapids
I have a lot of hormone and cystic acne. I bought this product as part of Clinique's acne solutions. I do only use this three step solution once a day due to it drying out my skin. It is effective and helps my acne flares stay to a minimum. I might buy again, possibly switching out one of the other steps to combat the dryness.  Clinique Acne Solutions™ Clarifying Lotion
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
I use to use this in my early 20’s and it worked amazingly. I was always surprised how much dirt it removed even after washing my face. But if i try to use it now my skin breaks out my skin is now more sensitive for the strength of this product . But i recommend using it really cleans the skin out like you will not believe and really helps clear out the skin from blemishes over continued use.
Alayna P.
Portage, IN
The smell is intense but the alcohol really helps keep my skin clean and clear. I have oily skin so I’ve never had issues with this drying out my skin, just my breakouts which is great. I’ve been through about 3 bottles of this, it lasts almost all year used nightly. I switched to a different one from another brand and instantly switched back. It’s a staple!
Meghan M.
Springfield
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Okay, the smell is a bit strong and the lotion itself is also strong. It can irritate the skin in some sensitive spots, but I only use it once per day to prevent it from irritating too much. Even though it can be strong, it definitely helps with my acne and breakouts. I will never buy any other facial cleanser sets again. It took my MONTHS to find one I love, and this is it!
Megan S.
The product is great. My skin get extremely red when I use any acne products but this is different. Normally with toners, my skin looks super red and almost raw looking. This though, makes my skin look matte and natural. There is no irritation or super red skin. If you have sensitive skin at all, try this toner, it’s wonderful!
Jerrisha J.
This toner came in my acne solutions kit and it was actually my favorite thing in the kit and the only thing that actually worked. My skin did get a little irritated and burned a little bit, but I got used to it and it actually would take off a lot of extra oil and makeup off my face when I thought my face was clean.