BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 4

Dermatologist-developed formula sweeps away excess oil. Controls build-up to help block a blemish.

Purifies pores.

• Does this work just as good if you use your fingers and m...2 Answers
  • Am I the only one who didn't see results after using this...4 Answers
Melissa H.
Review for: Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4 more...
This is one of the only toners that my face will tolerate without stinging or turning red. Purchased at Ulta. Always please with my Clinique products! And the packaging is always bright and refreshing!
Lydia G.
Toledo, OH
Great for my oily skin! Leaves me frrling refreshed and clean! My con would be that it may feel like rubbing alcohol on you face but because I have such oily skin, it helps!
Casey J.
Hattiesburg
Clinique is an amazing skincare brand. This one is for oily skin. It works wonders for my face. I use it with the foaming wash and then I use the moisturizer gel afterwards.
Michelle L.
Shavertown, PA
Review for: Clarifying Lotion 4 13.5 oz more...
This has been a go-to for me for years. I have oily skin but it doesn't not dry me out like other products. The higher content of
Salicylic acid is great for acne prone skin
Kate B.
Eustis, FL
I use this to remove my drying masks from Mario Badescu. It is pretty strong and a little goes a long way. My skin feels stripped of oil and refreshed, but it is drying.
Judy B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4 more...
I like this toner. It does a great job of leaving my face nice and smooth and not dried out. I'd buy this product again. It was affordable and worth the money as well. 👌
Hope G.
It works well. Gentle, doesn't strip my skin, but I'm not positive there isn't something better for my oily, textured skin. I have been using it for years, but I'm just not thrilled with it.
Amy D.
Review for: Clarifying Lotion 4 13.5 oz more...
Continues to be one of my favorite toners after 20+ years! I’ve tried a lot of other products, but find myself coming back to this one. I love that several Ulta stores carry Clinique now too!
Autumn C.
I really do feel like this cleans my skin very well. There have been times where I've washed my face and used this on a cotton ball and More stuff comes off. It's really refreshing too.
Miriam S.
SPRINGDALE, AR
So good to keep skin clean and fresh, I feel like it also helps keep breakouts away because of the cleaning benefits. It truly pays to spend money on this 3 step!
Wendy T.
Am I the only one who didn't see results after using this product (and others in the three step system)?
Adrianna H.
Does this work just as good if you use your fingers and massage it into the skin? They say apply it using cotton balls but I don’t have cotton balls at the moment lol

Macy's